Radar: Transformers Prime
Darkness Rising, Part 1
- Arcee's wisecrack about NYC's finest soiling themselves at the sight of Cliffjumper's robot mode.
- Jack gushing over and feeling up Arcee's motorcycle form comes across as just a little bit awkward considering the audience is aware she is a gynoid Cybertronian.
- Take a look at the angle of the scene in question. Combined with the contrast between Arcee's seat and fuel tank, it really does look like Jack's running his hands up a woman's backside.
- Bulkhead makes this sly remark about Agent Fowler:
"He has some pretty big bearings...for a human."
- It's very much a blink-and-miss-it moment but when Soundwave is busy taking over the observatory, he is shown going past a human soldier that is shown slumped against a wall, almost certainly dead by his hand.
- Fowler holds a Mook over the side of a speeding Optimus. High speed chases and driving besides tree branches don't mix, kids. Throughout the rest of the episode, multiple casualties amount, but this one stands out.
- Knockout gives Optimus a wolf whistle while commenting on his paint job.
- This quote, accompanied by a gesture that is probably meant to remind you of the Cybertronian version of Flipping the Bird. It looks a very little like he's... opening a car door...
Knock Out: (In response to Starscream's order to cease street racing) Buff this.
- Jack walks Arcee home and their exchange furthers the sexual undertones:
Arcee: Thanks for walking me home, Jack. You're a real gentleman.Jack: I don't want you revved up before bedtime.
- Starscream cornering Miko in the cave has some outright pedophilic undertones:
Starscream: You like playing with the big robots, don't you, little girl?
- Agent Fowler storms into the Autobot base and says:
Agent Fowler: What have you learned, Prime? And you'd better not blow smoke up my-(notices June standing nearby) Er, oh, ahaha, Mrs. Darby, what a nice surprise!
- Knock Out, having recently obtained a Cybertronian artifact, asks Megatron what it is. Megatron demonstrates that it's a shield generator by firing at him with no prior warning. After it narrowly works, Knock Out gives us the following line:
- This line from Wheeljack:
"Scrap's hitting the fan-blades out here."
- Bulkhead uses the "bearings" joke again, except this time he actually says "ball bearings".
- After the kids are brushed off by Ratchet...
Miko: "What crawled up his tailpipe and died?"
- The bearings joke again, this time from Wheeljack.
Wheeljack: (To Vehicons) Where is Screamie? Doesn't have the bearings to do this himself?
- Apparently "bearings" isn't the only stand-in for "balls," as Wheeljack demonstrates when he remembers that he's carrying a passenger (possibly an unintentional example, but just as easily not).
Wheeljack: "Ah, bolts."
- Knock Out rather openly complains that the idea of humans "interfacing" disgusts him.
- Knock Out mentions "a pair of Autobots riding [his] rear" in his status update.
- This example comes from the otherwise tame Hungarian dub. Starscream's line "Curse you and your logic!" is translated roughly as "Go screw your logic!" — although the swear word he used ("cseszd meg") is a tad more vulgar than "screw".