Radar: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
This movie is known for its adult humor, even to the fact it is rated Adult Situation on television.
- In the Goofy Goober Candy Boat, SpongeBob becomes drunk off of ice cream. These instances shown are
- SpongeBob keeps shouting "WAITER!" in some suggestive way.
- He drags Patrick and the Goofy Goober peanut on stage and sings a song called "WAITER!" while stumbling around on stage, with very slurred speech.
- Later, a very hung-over SpongeBob appears with a five o'clock shadow and finds an unconscious Patrick: "Patrick! HEYWHASSUPBUDDY-?!" *face-plants the floor*
- When he arrives at the Krusty Krab, he is very wobbly, still has slurred speech, belches as if ready to throw up, and mistakes King Neptune as a woman. He clearly has a hangover.
- Also, Patrick seems attracted to Mindy, who looks a like a teenager. Patrick is an adult.
- Knowing Patrick, he probably doesn't even know how old he is.
- When Plankton is looking at "Plan Z," he's getting excited and sweaty, and you can hear a saxophone in the background. The plans also fold out, ala Playboy.
- At one point, SpongeBob says "I'm late for work! Mr. Krabs is gonna be -" then cuts himself off. Now, what certain cuss word that starts with a "p" should go there?
- "Goofy Goober Rock" gets away with "no frickin' way". This is cut in the extended mix on the official OST.
- Mr. Krabs calls SpongeBob a jackass three times. This is cut when the film airs on television.
- King Neptune calls the evidence left at the scene of the crime "damning". Even in that context that word wouldn't be used on the show.