Radar / Sam & Cat
It's good to note that this page was created before the first episode even aired.
(What can we say? Dan Schneider
has a reputation and we're Genre Savvy
- The titular favorite show, "That's a Drag". It consists of cross-dressing characters. Drag. You do the math.
- When Sam is looking through the TV guide, one of the show titles is 'Extreme Groin Injuries'.
- Bob's hugging and Ethan's questions frequently bypass the radar.
- Sam gets annoyed with Bob and sends him off to hug a stranger.
- When Cat yells "SHUT THE FRIDGE?!", at first it sounds like she was beginning to say something else...
- Sam and Cat share a "butt bump" at the end of the episode ("Roommate power!"). What.
- The little kids' prank call to Inside Out Burger includes such lines as "How big are your buns?" and "Are your buns firm?"
- Sam tells Dilben to "suck a truck."
- An Adult male staying alone with two underage females probably only by passed the radar due to the mental state of the male.
- Made worse when at one point he jumps in bed with Cat and then later grabs one of the girls' bra that had been left hanging out.
- Goomer pushing Cat under the table looks like something a grown man shouldn't do to a teenage girl.
- Cat also took a picture of Sam's legs while down there.
- Sam having to explain to Cat what a low blow is.
- Yet again, Cat winds up on top of Sam. We probably should just stop bringing this up, you know it happens at least Once an Episode.
- When meeting Goomer's mom, Sam asks Goomer if he met his mother (calling her this pretty lady) on scrumptiousladies.com. Goomer responds by saying "That's just sick."
- Pretty much everything Ms. Merr says and/or does.
- Cat: "Like when the three wise men brought baby Jesus"
- Nona asks Cat if the "Mustard-aid" came from a horse, implying that it's urine.
- The whistle Cat uses when the guy running the dog shelter tried to hug her was a lot like a rape whistle.
- The dog and Alexis are in a sexual position at the dog contest.
- Sam says "I ate so much wad" (popcorn held together by honey).
- At least half a dozen uses of the word nipple (in reference to part of a baby bottle) in the first two minutes.
- From Sam acting like she caught Cat cheating on her to Sam giving a girl to two men who are going to Mexico, This whole episode is one big ol' Radar Jump.
- Sam chasing Cat around the living room saying "Daddy loves you!" in a seriously creepy voice.
- Dice greeting the girls with "Happy Halloween, witches!"
Cat: When I say Aybra Kadaybra-
Sam: Wait, I thought you wanted me to stop making fun of your A-bra. *Cat covers her breasts*
- For one thing, Cat's trick involved making Sam think that licking chicken did weird things to her head...
- Then on Sam's end, during Melanie's second 'attack', she full-on kissed Cat on the lips. And no one denies that this happened in the slightest.
- In fact, it becomes a minor plot point in Sam's plan.
- Sam's apparent addiction to root beer resembles stereotypical alcoholism.
Sam (yelling at Cat): I drink root beer because of you!
- Again, a young girl is left alone with an adult man, this time in a shack in the middle of an empty cemetery at night.
- Spanish is the vehicle used for getting this bit past the radar in a bonus scene during the credits.
Sam (at Cat): Si no encontramos nuestra piña llena de dinero tendré que agarrar las tijeras y cortarse los dedos de los pies!
Translation: If we don't find our pineapple full of money I will have to grab the scissors and cut off your toes!
- The fact that the lab that Sam, Cat, Dice and Goomer use to make the illegal Blue Dog soda looks a lot like a meth lab. And it exploded like one too.
has so much:
- To help Goomer, an adult male, prepare to ask out Rita, an adult woman, Sam gets Cat, a teenage girl, to pretend to flirt with him. Including putting her hands on top of his. It's little wonder he legs it