Radar: Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
Mc Fist: You got a license for that?
- In Got Stank?, both Randy and Howard come in to the school's basketball game wearing only blue paint and speedos. Later, the Monster of the Week appears after they come out from taking the paint off but still wearing underwear. What does Randy do? He pulls the ninja mask out of his speedo, which is immediately lampshaded.
Howard: You're gonna put that on your face?!
Randy: Yes I am!
Howard: But it was in your pants!
Randy: YES IT WAS!
- In McFists of Fury, Howard goes to check if a head is human or robot.
Howard: We're good! It's robot!
- Another scene shows a cafeteria worker grinding up a squirrel in a meat grinder, onscreen.
- What about this bit from Gossip Boy?
Heidi: Turns out Becky's just a little bloated, so it was all just a huge misunderstanding!
- And from Stank’d to the Future:
- Not to mention the science teacher, Mrs. Driscoll, carries around her dead husband's skeleton wherever she goes, and is still very... affectionate with him. Necrophilia! You know, FOR KIDS?!
- "Let's skip the roarplay and get right to the good stuff!"
- In Evil Spirit Week, Howard gets possessed by a demon bird and one of the first signs is a feather growing out of his neck. Howard plucks it off and tells Randy he saw "something weird growing out of his body". Randy's response is somewhere along the lines of "that's not weird, Howard, that's natural, the health teacher said so, remember?".
- There's also the male librarian leering at a magazine centerfold. Of a magazine featuring muscular male librarian wrestlers.
- In Secret Stache, Viceory pulls out the results of the ninja's identity from the robot's butthole, much to Mc Fist's horror and the robot's surprise.
- "Ninja Trippin'-Balls", anyone?
- Just the title "Swampy Seconds". Do Disney censors exist?
- Not for Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja!
- In Shloomp! There It Is!, when Randy gets transferred into Howard's body after leaving the Nomicon:
- It doesn't help when he said it to Howard in school:
Randy: (putting his hand on Howard's shoulder) Howard, being inside you...
Howard: (backing away) Don't say that. Never say that again.
- In So you think you can stank, Howard's sister blackmails him with a video of him and Randy bathing together.
Howard: We were 3!
Heidi: Not that video.
- 30 seconds to math.
Randy: What has 5 nipples and is gonna win the battle of the bands? These guys.
- In Viva El Nomicon we get this when Debbie Kang was scolding Randy and Howard for their idiocy
Randy: Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the taco this morning.