Radar: Power Rangers
- In a Lost Galaxy episode, Leo tried to score a date with a girl but had to deal with her motorcycle-riding brother. At one point, the brother offers "Want to take her for a test drive?" The question hangs in the air for a bit before he clarifies "The bike!"
- Not to mention that the last episodes feature the villain ordering suicide bombings.
- Way back in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, in "Green with Evil, Part IV", when Those Two Guys Bulk and Skull are caught in yet another monster attack:
- Mystic Force had this in the finale:
Xander: Leelee's mom is hot!
Vida: (wide eyes, big grin, enthusiastic nodding) Uh-huh!
- (Adding to the subtext, up to that point Leelee's mom was the vampire queen Necrolai. Who had briefly turned Vida into a vampire earlier in the season.)
- Jungle Fury did something very funny:
Theo: Have you seen Lily?
RJ: She's getting her groove on with Casey. (pelvic thrusts)
- (Casey's and Lily's actors have been dating for a few years now, making this Hilarious in Hindsight.)
- Also from Jungle Fury, villainess Jellica (whose underbust noticeably did not get past the US radar) commenting on Jarrod's "power and technique" as her gaze lowers to his crotch level.
- Lightspeed Rescue had the Hot Scientist recuperating in the medical wing... and the Dogged Nice Guy pursuing her trying to peek under her sheet. (Don't worry. They end up married.)
- From Power Rangers S.P.D.:
- An early episode has Red Ranger Jack approached by an attractive young recruit, asking him to show her "some close-quarter defensive maneuvers."
- Z to Bridge: "How do you trick out your bed?"
- In Turbo, they managed to get the villain being a terrorist bomber past the radar by referring to the bombs as "detonators" as she tried to bomb fire trucks, bridges, parks, skyscrapers...
- Don't forget the infamous episode of Turbo in which the Rangers are baked into a giant pizza. TJ confronts the monster with the wonderful quote: "We're here to toss your salad!"
- Wild Force had main character Cole's parents murdered by the Big Bad prior to the first episode. Fox Kid's censors would only let Cole's parents be murdered because the producers lied that the show would later reveal that Cole's parents were alive and were merely a brainwashed Jindrax and Toxica knowing full well that the show was moving to ABC Family in the second half and Disney didn't watch the first half and wouldnt know about that scene. ** And the way they died is definitely a Family-Unfriendly Death.
- Power Rangers RPM:
- While fighting a Vacuum Cleaner monster, Scott is able to get away with the pun: "Suck on this!"
- Ninja Storm had an episode open with Shane and Dustin ogling a computer with lines like "what a babe" and "check out the lines on her". Cam catches them and remarks "I hope you guys aren't doing anything illegal". Embarrassed, the two try to hide the computer, only for Cam to grab it and find they were looking at... readouts of the new motorcycles they received last episode.
- "Lights, Camera, and Action", a late Season 2 episode of Mighty Morphin, has Rocky making the following remark:
Rocky: They (the Power Rangers) really reached out and touched me!
- What makes that better is the sly look he gives Adam before delivering the line.
- Rocky gets another one in a Zeo episode when he's starting to mutate into a plant - he says to Kat: "You've got nice leaves."
- "Your branches aren't bad either."
- The last episode of Mighty Morphin' Season 1 contains a monster that looks very phallic and shoots pink goo.
- The Mighty Morphin' Season 3 episode "Follow That Cab!" has Tommy saying he's glad he can make Kim scream.
- Oddly averted in "Forever Red", which aired during Wild Force. Originally they were going to make a reference to "those stories [about Jason and Tommy] on the Internet".
- In one of the early Psycho ranger appearances Ashley has an obvious panty shot that the censors apparently missed
- Zedd ultimately wants a baby. Rita doesn't want to be pregnant. Yes, they have Zedd and Rita discussing their sex lives.
- The funniest part? They actually wind up having a kid.
- Power Rangers Time Force crosses this with Unfortunate Implications: The heroes of the series are from a eugenic utopia, and the bad guys are the rejects.
- It's not just implications: being treated the way they were is why the mutants turned against humanity. Revenge means becoming what you hate, and it being a vicious cycle and all... it's kinda what the whole series is about. There's a reason PRTF is considered one of the darkest... and one of the best.
- In Power Rangers Samurai, when Mia and Emily pose as brides, a close-up◊ of the wedding registry shows that one of the couples due to get married that day had the respective last names of Beaver and Wetter.
- In the Ninja Storm episode "Nowhere to Grow," the plant monster moans in a seductive voice, and in the voice tells her little plants to "Grow baby grow," among other seductive one-liners. If listening, without watching, you'd think you were watching a cheesy porn.
- In the Megaforce episode "Man and Machine", the Monster of the Week likes to go out in sunny weather because that's when he can steal and eat the shadows of people, freezing them in place. So when the new Megazord is formed to bring down the monster, Troy manages to get away with this line:
Let's hit this guy where the sun don't shine!
- In the premiere episode of Dino Charge, Tyler pulls out things from his backpack to use as weapons to fend off the Monster of the Week. He first pulls out a banana, then a pair of underwear, and finally a shovel.