"Hey! I told ya kids! Stay out of my butt!"Pixar is a company famous for appealing to both young and old audiences - for more reasons than one.
— Mr. Potato Head, Toy Story 3
- At the beginning of the movie, Fergus actually playfully grabs Elinor's butt. It's just off camera, but her reaction makes it undeniable.
- This little bit of dialogue in the Witch's cottage:
Witch: The last time I did this was for a prince.Crow: Easy on the eyes! Tight pants!
- Mike is visibly disgusted at the Abominable Snowman's yellow snow cones (he makes sure to point out it's lemon...).
- The ROR fraternity house features several red plastic cups, implying underage college drinking.
- When Squibbles becomes upset that Don is marrying his mother, Don attempts to cheer him up by saying "just think of me as your brother who is married to your mother."
- At the end of Tokyo Mater, the villain Kabuto (an obnoxious Japanese racing car) is stripped of his modifications as a result of him losing to Mater in a drift race.
- In the short film El Materdor (where Mater imagines himself a bulldozer fighter) at the end he is between "the twins," teenage girl Miatas Mia and Tia, who are fawning over him. He swings his hook over and yanks one of the girls closer by her rear bumper. Her surprised facial expression, though momentary, pretty much confirms that he's grabbed her butt.
- In Party Central, Art tells one of the party-goers he saw their girlfriend "making out with some slug in the closet".
- There's one at the end when Jessie opens the door for Buster, using the Hot Wheels track in the same way Buzz does to get across the room, throwing in a back flip for extra flair. Cut to Buzz staring in awe, while his wings spontaneously deploy.
- While searching an art studio in the Land of the Dead for Ernesto de la Cruz, Miguel stumbles across a skeleton posing for a painter with no clothes on, and only leaves when she notices him.
- Frida Kahlo's show for de la Cruz's Sunrise Spectacular starts with a giant papaya.note
- Bilingual Bonus: The musicians joke about Hector's death being caused by a chorizo.note
- Hector sings a bawdy song about an ugly woman with "knuckles" that drag on the floor. His friend points out the change, and Hector mentions that Miguel is listening to the song as well.
- Ernesto de la Cruz is visibly surprised that he apparently has a great-great-grandson, but he quickly accepts the idea of having descendants.