"Hey! I told ya kids! Stay out of my butt!"Pixar is a company famous for appealing to both young and old audiences - for more reasons than one.
— Mr. Potato Head, Toy Story 3
- At the beginning of the movie, Fergus actually playfully grabs Elinor's butt. It's just off camera, but her reaction makes it undeniable.
- This little bit of dialogue in the Witch's cottage:
Witch: The last time I did this was for a prince.Crow: Easy on the eyes! Tight pants!
- When Fear starts worrying about the possibility of running into bears in San Francisco, Anger chimes in:
- Anger is also very desperate to say some... interesting words at several points in the film.
(After Joy and Sadness get sucked into Long-Term Memory) "...Can I say that curse word, now?"
- Mike is visibly disgusted at the Abominable Snowman's yellow ice cream (he makes sure to point out it's lemon...).
- The ROR fraternity house features several red plastic cups, implying underage college drinking.
- When Squibbles becomes upset that Don is marrying his mother, Don attempts to cheer him up by saying "just think of me as your brother who is married to your mother."
- At the end of Tokyo Mater, the villain Kabuto (an obnoxious Japanese racing car) is stripped of his modifications as a result of him losing to Mater in a drift race.
- In the short film El Materdor (where Mater imagines himself a bulldozer fighter) at the end he is between "the twins," teenage girl Miatas Mia and Tia, who are fawning over him. He swings his hook over and yanks one of the girls closer by her rear bumper. Her surprised facial expression, though momentary, pretty much confirms that he's grabbed her butt.
- In Party Central, Art tells one of the party-goers he saw their girlfriend "making out with some slug in the closet".