- The "Maternal Sculpture". Olimar's notes make it worse.
"This shape resembles a mammal appendage. But I have no idea what it actually does. It's dripping with what can only be described as beast drool. I can't blame the ship for not wanting to touch it. I don't want to touch it either! But I've got a duty to my mission, and sometimes a captain has to take one for the team..."
- There's an area in Pikmin 2 called the Awakening Wood. Think about it... When do most people "awaken"? Morning wood.
- The Arboreal Frippery bears a striking resemblance to a marijuana leaf. In the Japanese version, Olimar even expresses a desire to try it some day.
- It's allegedly supposed to be the leaf of a Japanese maple tree, which admittedly does bear a resemblance to marijuana, however it doesn't exactly match it. In any case, the European release changed it to a Canadian maple leaf.
- Louie's description of the Waterwraith, which is more similar to the player's reaction than it appears at first glance.
- Bearded Amprats in Pikmin 3 have visible anuses.
- In the Japanese version of Pikmin 3, the Scaly Custard (Avacado) is literally named "Crocodile Scrotum".