Danny Phantom has this little tidbit:
Sam: You'd scream, too, if you were stuck in a sleepover with [Paulina].
Danny: Actually, I kinda doubt that.
- There was also a little scene in "Bitter Reunions" where an adult was bouncing around with a lampshade on his head. I don't need to elaborate further on what he's been drinking.
- Vlad's line in "Livin' Large": "That sounds fun, akin to sticking hot needles in my—" The inquiring mind wonders on what he was going to say.
- This little exchange between Sam and Tucker, the former trying to goth him up:
Tucker: I am NOT getting my ears pierced!
* with cheeky grin* Who said anything about your ears?
- Though in all fairness, when it comes to the Goth style of piercings, tongue, eyebrow, and nose tend to spring to mind earlier than parts down south.
Maddie: Vlad! Help me get these pants off Jack!
Vlad: Nope! Sorry, that's all you.
- And this from the same episode:
Danny: I couldn't sleep with my enemy in the next room.
Sam: My parents' room is next to mine. It's not the same, but I can't sleep either.
Freakshow: Your beloved children have but a day to return my Reality Gems. Should they fail... well, let's just say I've got plans...
Jazz: So, in other words, we're just gonna sit around until you get your stones.
Sam: Promise me you'll keep your pants up?
Danny: I'll try.
Jack: (suggestively) The kids are gone, we have the house to ourselves . . . I'll get the checkerboard!
Maddie: *looks irritated*
- There's also Ember McLain's song. We only hear the refrain in the show itself, but it was available to listen to for free on Butch Hartman's website, and it seems to tell the story of how she died. Near as anyone can tell, she killed herself, possibly via self-immolation ("Like dead trees in cold December/Nothing but ashes remain") after discovering her "boyfriend" was actually only using her for a quick lay ("To you, I did surrender/Two weeks, you didn't call").