- In Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Demyx complains:
Man, why's Larxene gotta be such a witch?
- In Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Phil agrees to train Aqua without question. When Hercules asks why, Phil's reply is "Sh, pipe down kid! You and she ain't got the same attributes, if you know what I mean."
- Later, in the same scenario, Hades appears and is shocked to find that the one defeating all of his minions is a woman. His eyes are initially on her face, but then drop a few inches lower before Zack suddenly gets his attention.
- Quite infamously, it was possible to see Kairi's panties during gameplay if one played around with the camera near her in original copies of Kingdom Hearts II and Final Mix. They were even properly rendered and decorated with a little bow. Believe it or not, the Radar actually caught this one eventually and they were edited out in all future releases of the game, such as the HD version of the game in II.5
- In Kingdom Hearts I, Sora talks to a woman before she's killed by the Heartless and it's implied she's a prostitute trying to proposition him.
- Hades refers to Maleficent as a "frigid bitch".
- In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora accidentally gets a glimpse of a naked Mulan. He does not take the sight well.