Radar / Kim Possible
Examples of Crap that got past the radar on Kim Possible
was full of examples. Bonnie was worried in one episode that her boyfriend would be distracted by the jewelry girl's 'Giant hoops'. Rufus has more than a few moments where he represents more than a naked pet. Come on, the writers were clearly in on this and the actors probably spent half the time in hysterics about the innuendo they got to put out on kids' TV.
- What's one of Shego's common nicknames towards Kim? "Cupcake." And it seems that it particularly gets under Kim's skin. Considering it's not hard to notice Kim's (lack of) chest size, it seems clear that Shego's rather blatantly teasing our favorite cheerleader about her A-cups.And you can see Kim's panties a lot in the show,it's even in all the openings except for season 4 and she shows them right at the screen.
- Shego's line from the beginning of "So The Drama".
"Brain-tap machine ready for prisoner!"
"There is no prisoner... Go tap yourself!"
- Kim: "So, payback's the sitch!"
- Kim: "Careful Bonnie, you know what they do to witches in this town."
- Season 3, Episode 2: Emotion Sickness - quite a few examples once the Moodulator is set to "infatuated".
- Mad Dogs and Aliens. The guy in the spa Shego went to in Greece. She told Kim that he could do great things with his hands:
- Also add showing Kim and Shego taking their fight into the spa's mud bath.
- In the intro to So the Drama, Ron faces a Sumo Ninja, who speaks with a deep voice. After Kim beats him, Ron gives him a wedgie. At the end of the movie, the Sumo Ninja comes back, looking for vengance... only now, he speaks with a high squeaky voice. That was some wedgie.
- In the episode "Exchange", when Ron is attacked by the Monkey Ninjas, he complains "Aww Fu-ji, why is it always monkeys? Why can't I ever be attacked by crazed supermodels?"
- In "Virt-U-Ron", the "Wraithmaster" (Played by Malcom Nevius) faces off with The Tunnel Lord (Rufus), the battle beginning with the two of them snapping their fingers to enlarge their blades. Rufus wins.
- In "The Big Job", when Shego asks Señor Senior Junior why he broke her out of prison, he starts to explain that his father's birthday is coming up — to which she replies: "I don't do cakes... I don't bake 'em and I don't jump out of 'em!"
- Clean Slate has Drakken using cue cards to remind himself of the various stages to his plan. When Ron asks why he wasn't told that was acceptable, we get some (possible) Accidental Innuendo with;
: What, ya need a reminder to lose your pants
: That problem has been taken care of. note
- One could swear that Shego gives Drakken the bird in the episode "The Mentor Of Our Discontent", obscured by a threatening power glow.
- Motor Ed tells Shego that her "chassis" needs some work. Shego gets extremely mad, and he quickly tells her that he was talking about her outfit.
- The Shaft reference, when Drakken finishes telling Kim about her cool grandma.
Drakken: Your nana is a bad grand-mother-"
Kim: Shut your mouth!
Drakken: I'm just talking about Nana!
- In "Homecoming Upset", Ron and Bonnie end up being the Homecoming Royalty, and are forced to attend a number of events together. At one, Ron is holding a fire hose for some reason, when Bonnie surprises him from behind with a hug. The hose shoots water all over Kim.
- Borderline example from Stop Team Go (as if that episode wasn't laden with innuendo already). When Shego is staying round Kim's house Kim describes it as being 'no trouble, at least until I have to explain it to my parents.' She doesn't say exactly what she has to explain to her parents about the older woman staying the night in the guest room.
- The fact it's Shego likely has something to do with it since Kim's parents know her (she was an extremely unexpected guest in Go Team Go, and they'd probably heard plenty about her from Kim long before that.)
- Another line from Shego, from the episode where Drakken gets possessed by a pirate's ghost:
- Clothes Minded sneaks in these bits:
- While Mrs Possible is explaining that she pulled in favors to arrange Kim's interview with her alma mater's dean, Mrs Possible briefly checks herself in her compact mirror. Is that implying something?
- Later, more blatantly, when Ron stumbles onto Drakken and Shego in their fake-university villain-lair, there's this exchange:
Let me guess: not a real university. Shego:
Oh, you're going to be schooled
! (coming towards Ron with ropes in hand
- In "Graduation", Drakken's Oh, Crap! reaction to the Lowardian spaceship hovering over his lair causes his flower petals to suddenly emerge.
- In a Sitch in Time, Ron tries to grab the tempus simia (Time Monkey). Shego catches him and we have this exchange.
Shego: "No touching my monkey!"
Ron: "Can't blame a guy for trying."
- This screen shot◊ from Stop Team Go, and another perspective here.◊ Does This Remind You of Anything? is in full force.
- In one episode Kim's mother grabs her shirt to bring her back into the kitchen. During that time it is quite clear that Kim doesn't wear a bra.
- From "Rappin' Drakken":
Ha! I knew he was acting too nice. Shego:
Aww, don't worry Kimmie. I'm
- If they had immediately launched into a fight, that line would have been bad enough. But instead, we switch to a POV outside the room Kim is in, as Shego steps inside and shuts the door.
- The first Halloween episode, where Ron tried to get Kim to go with him Trick-or-Treating dressed as a horse. Kim declines since she wants to go to a party with Josh Mankey, so he goes anyway wearing the back half of the costume, and makes a half hearted effort at claiming he's a centaur. The kids he is chaperoning disagree, as well as find him annoying, and starts to call him a horse's before being interrupted.
- In "The Full Monkey" When the amulet merges into Kim's skin (neck), forming a psuedo-tattoo, and then becomes itchy.
Kim: This thing is fiercely irritating!
Ron: You always wanted a tattoo.
Kim: I did not!
Ron: Oh, right, that was me. And I wanted it right on my—
Kim: Ron, too much info!
- "Mind Games" gives us Ron Showing Off the New Body wearing Kim's cheerleader outfit, then when teaching him cheerleading Kim (in his body) grinds against Ron (in hers,) who is at first surprised and a little unsure, then enjoys it with Kim/Ron wearing a sultry look that rivals the time she wore that Little Black Dress.
- During Monkey Fist's first episode we are given the idea the real Kim is with Ron, while a hologram of her entertains Larry. Turns out it's the other way around, but just look at where Ron touches her when he checks.
- In "Tick Tick Tick", Ron, attempting to remove the nano-tick explosive from Kim's nose, holds her in what could be seen as a romantic pose◊ while saying, "That's right, squeal all you want, I've got you."