- In "The New Rachel", after Tina says something particularly bitchy, Jacob turns to the camera and says " C U Next Tina!"
- From the same episode, Brittany is talking to Blaine at the Lima Bean, and mentions that it's hard to scissor with Santana over Skype.
- This exchange between Brittany and Artie in "The Makeover"
Artie: I can be the Cheney to your Bush.
Brittany: I prefer a landing strip.
- In "The Role You Were Born to Play", Artie says this when trying to convince Finn to co-direct Grease:
Basically, Olivia Newton-John is strapped to my chest, and unless you co-direct with me, I'm gonna blow her up.
- In "Glease", Kitty has this line, complete with a bemused look from Marley:
Kitty: [indicating a miniature toy horse] This is Mr. Jojo. I rode him for six years, until he broke my hymen.
- Oh dear god, they did not refer to "2 Girls 1 Cup" in episode 8...
Puck: So I said, you girls are gonna need another cup!
- Santana in episode 8, interrupted by Joe:
"And that includes your little hand jive, which to me looked more like a handj-"
Joe: Is there any way Mr. Schue could come back for this?
- In "Thanksgiving" the show somehow made it to air with the Warblers performing the song "Whistle", a song about a man receiving oral sex.
- When Sue was imagining the cast crashing and burning after their Sectionals loss, she imagines Blaine saying he was performing on the bathhouse circuit. Yeah.
- In Sadie Hawkins, similar to Thanksgiving, the show made it to air with the girls singing "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars with the line "your sex takes me to paradise" left in.
- In "Naked" the Sexy Discretion Shot of Brody walking up to the the dining room table for breakfast nude is a box of cereal called, of all things, Rooster Os. Oh, and then Rachel comes up, gives him a kiss and grabs a banana out of the fruit bowl in front of him, while saying "What?" to Kurt like everything is perfectly normal. At this point, you wonder if the writers were thinking, "Censors, what censors?"
- And then it becomes even worse with a conversation between Kurt and Brody about Brody's junk on Kurt's chair...
- In "I Do", pretty much all of Kurt/Blaine's scenes. It starts out with a shot of two pairs of shoes intertwined. Then you see Kurt writhing on top of an unknown character (who turns out to be Blaine) in a car. They actually have a closeup of Blaine fisting Kurt's shirt and trying to remove it, and you see Kurt's underwear. Later, they get out of the car and have deliberately positioned their suit jackets over their crotch areas. For a show that mostly depicted the gay couple barely ever kissing, these scenes were quite a (pleasant) shock.
- The only thing that was getting Crap Past The Radar was them hiding their crotches after the makeout scene. The rest is the show sticking it's middle finger up at the censors.
- Also, it's a Blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, but you can see Blaine's boxers as he gets out the car as his pants zip is undone. And judging from Blaine's eyeroll as Mercedes catches them making out, this isn't the first time they've been caught...
- From "Feud", Sue has an airplane fly over the school with a sign saying "Blaine is on the bottom". Remember that Blaine is gay. Furthermore he claims it isn't true...not really, anyways.
- Apparently the original sign was supposed to say "Blaine is a bottom" but it was changed because it was considered too much.