Games with their own pages
Pre-Awakening series (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, The Binding Blade, The Blazing Blade, The Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn):
- In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War'', there is Dew's love talk with Lachesis:
Dew: "Everyone's been sayin' that crap. I'm not a kid anymore!"Lachesis: "I can definitely vouch for that, Dew. Heheh... Especially after what we..."Dew: "H, hey! You're gettin' red there, girl!"
Sylvia: "My name is Sylvia, but you can call me 'Sylvie'!"
- Wait, no mention of Sigurd and Sylvia's recruit talk?
Sigurd: "Huh? Just a little girl. You better find a place to hide, it's dangerous here."
Sylvia: "Little... GIRL!? You ever see a little girl with THESE!?"
Alec: C'mon, Sylvia. You gotta start actin' a bit more grown up. You are a full-blown mother now.Sylvia: Don't talk to me like you're my father or somethin'! It was all your fault anyway.Alec: Hey now! I think the, ah... willingness on both sides led to our little surprise, don't you?
- Lachesis was originally planned to be Ares's mother, and Ares's father is her brother, Eldigan....
- If Sylvia and Claude speak in Chapter 4, he'll ask her if she's run afoul of bandits because "you appear to be running around in your underwear".
- Sylvia and Alec's lover conversation in Chapter 5 strongly hints at a Shotgun Wedding.
- ''Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade has some dark moments for an E-rated game. Specifically, the ending you get when Bartre and Karla are paired; Karla dies of illness after giving birth to Fil/Fir. Bartre "takes their daughter to her uncle and joins Karla."
Eliwood: Hrm... Ah, I know! Next time you are free, show me your dancing! Not one of the little dances — something special.Ninian: A special dance, my lord?Eliwood: Er... sorry, didn’t mean to sound too forward!
- This might actually be a Dub Induced Plothole...but given that there were no plans to release Fire Emblem 6 out here, they figured they'd probably rather just imply that than state what really happened - Bartre is alive and well in Fire Emblem 6.
- Though there is a more genuine example in Eliwood and Ninian's C support:
Tumblr poster: "I was trying to come up with some kind of witty commentary but in the end I just need everyone to appreciate Priscilla very politely trying to figure out if Lucius is banging her brother."
- "Special Dance" is actually a Running Gag in Dancer supports throughout the series, showing up in the 6th and 12th games as well.
- Also, Priscilla's B support with Lucius.
- And the Kent x Fiora A support all but states that they either have or almost have sex if you make them go through all their support chain. It's even more blatant when you remember that their B support is about them discussing how to enforce a preventive ban on any romantic relationships around them... and yet the A one has them being super awkward and apologetic around each other instead...
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones has pretty much all of Valter's line about Eirika, which is no more or less than wanting to rape her or keep her as a Sex Slave.
Valter: Ha ha… Eirika, eh? She’s a ripe little peach. [...] I can feel my blood rushing at the thought. This might be fun after all.Valter: I’ve sent a gift your way, Eirika, but I trust you can handle it. You’re my girl after all. I need you to be strong for me… Heh heh… ha ha ha ha ha!Valter: Eirika is mine. I won’t let you have her. She is so strong, so beautiful… She’s the prey I’ve dreamed of.
Valter: Mmm… I’ve been waiting for you, Eirika!Eirika: Who are you?Valter: Have you forgotten? We met once at Castle Renais. No? Look closely, Eirika. Do you not remember the face of he who will master you?Eirika: Wha–!?Valter: Yes, resist. It’s much more fun for me that way. Come, Eirika. I should like to tame you.Eirika: I am here on a mission. One that I swore to my brother I would fulfill. I will not be stopped by the likes of you!
- And lastly, there's the boss conversation when finally confronting her.
- "Right. Lord Ike, hero of the Crimean Liberation, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children". Bless Micaiah's snarky lips.
- Plus, Micaiah describe the feelings that Naesala holds for Leanne and hers for Sothe as "warm"... and she does the same for what Soren feels for Ike. Hm....
- One of the characters "summoned" for this game is Niles from Fire Emblem Fates, and being... well, himself, he loves lying the innuendo thick and outright flirts with the Player Character right after being recruited:
"How about a midnight stroll at some point? I won't bite. I never do. At least not by the light of the moon.""That prince you serve is a pretty bit of porcelain. But I think he'd look nicer with a few chips."
- How does the game measure the damage that the characters are given? A la Kantai Collection and Touken Ranbu: via Clothing Damage. Some heroes barely get grazed, but others get nearly stripped...
- After Ephraim and Eirika are recruited, Ephraim hangs a lampshade on his and Eirika's Incest Yay vibes... which somehow sounds suspiciously like a "She Is Not My Girlfriend" rant. (Even more notorious because it's Dub Text: the original simply had him trailing off.)
- The Easter/Spring Event has Xander, Camilla, Chrom and Lucina in bunny outfits. Camilla and Lucina's clothes look suspiciously like Playboy Bunny get-ups.
- Clive's girlfriend Mathilda is a very beautiful Lady of War, and in a Memory Prism, Clive is rather... blunt about what the Zofian boys think of her:
"And for all his toughness, when the two of us are alone, he can be quite... [beat] Well, that is none of your concern."
- One of Mathilda's base talks with Alm sounds rather suspicious too.
- According to another Memory Prism, Clair used to think that pre-Face–Heel Turn!Fernand was into her brother and heavyset ladies. Mathilda also seemed to think there was something about it.
- When Jesse promotes at a Shrine of Mila, he says this: