Radar / Fire Emblem
Since Fire Emblem
has been around for more than 20 years, the script writers have managed to slip sexual innuendos in the dialogue more than once. The absolute winner is Fire Emblem Awakening
, which has more innuendo than all the other games combined
, but Fire Emblem Fates
just might give it a run for its money.
Games with their own pages
- In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War'', there is Dew's love talk with Raquesis:
Dew: "Everyone's been sayin' that crap. I'm not a kid anymore!"
"I can definitely vouch for that, Dew. Heheh... Especially after what we
- Wait, no mention of Sigurd and Sylvia's recruit talk?
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (or just Fire Emblem in the States) has some dark moments for an E-rated game. Specifically, the ending you get when Bartre and Karla are paired; Karla dies of illness after giving birth to Fil/Fir. Bartre "takes their daughter to her uncle and joins Karla."
- This might actually be a Dub Induced Plothole ...but given that there were no plans to release Fire Emblem 6 out here, they figured they'd probably rather just imply that than state what really happened - Bartre is alive and well in Fire Emblem 6.
- Though there is a more genuine example in Eliwood and Ninian's C support:
Eliwood: Hrm... Ah, I know! Next time you are free, show me your dancing! Not one of the little dances — something special.
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones has pretty much all of Valter's line about Eirika, which is no more or less than wanting to rape her or keep her as a Sex Slave.
Valter: Ha ha… Eirika, eh? She’s a ripe little peach. [...] I can feel my blood rushing at the thought. This might be fun after all.
Valter: I’ve sent a gift your way, Eirika, but I trust you can handle it. You’re my girl after all. I need you to be strong for me… Heh heh… ha ha ha ha ha!
Valter: Eirika is mine. I won’t let you have her. She is so strong, so beautiful… She’s the prey I’ve dreamed of.
- And lastly, there's the boss conversation when finally confronting her.
Valter: Mmm… I’ve been waiting for you, Eirika!
Eirika: Who are you?
Valter: Have you forgotten? We met once at Castle Renais. No? Look closely, Eirika. Do you not remember the face of he who will master you?
Valter: Yes, resist. It’s much more fun for me that way. Come, Eirika. I should like to tame you.
Eirika: I am here on a mission. One that I swore to my brother I would fulfill. I will not be stopped by the likes of you!
- "Right. Lord Ike, hero of the Crimean Liberation, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children". Bless Micaiah's snarky lips.