Games with their own pages
- In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War'', there is Dew's love talk with Raquesis:
Dew: "Everyone's been sayin' that crap. I'm not a kid anymore!"Raquesis: "I can definitely vouch for that, Dew. Heheh... Especially after what we..."Dew: "H, hey! You're gettin' red there, girl!"
Sylvia: "My name is Sylvia, but you can call me 'Sylvie'!"
- Wait, no mention of Sigurd and Sylvia's recruit talk?
Sigurd: "Huh? Just a little girl. You better find a place to hide, it's dangerous here."
Sylvia: "Little... GIRL!? You ever see a little girl with THESE!?"
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (or just Fire Emblem in the States) has some dark moments for an E-rated game. Specifically, the ending you get when Bartre and Karla are paired; Karla dies of illness after giving birth to Fil/Fir. Bartre "takes their daughter to her uncle and joins Karla."
Eliwood: Hrm... Ah, I know! Next time you are free, show me your dancing! Not one of the little dances — something special.Ninian: A special dance, my lord?Eliwood: Er... sorry, didnít mean to sound too forward!
- This might actually be a Dub Induced Plothole ...but given that there were no plans to release Fire Emblem 6 out here, they figured they'd probably rather just imply that than state what really happened - Bartre is alive and well in Fire Emblem 6.
- Though there is a more genuine example in Eliwood and Ninian's C support:
Tumblr poster: "I was trying to come up with some kind of witty commentary but in the end I just need everyone to appreciate Priscilla very politely trying to figure out if Lucius is banging her brother."
- "Special Dance" is actually a Running Gag in Dancer supports throughout the series, showing up in the 6th and 12th games as well.
- Also, Priscilla's B support with Lucius.
- And the Kent x Fiora A support all but states that they either have or almost have sex if you make them go through all their support chain. It's even more blatant when you remember that their B support is about them discussing how to enforce a preventive ban on any romantic relationships around them... and yet the A one has them being super awkward and apologetic around each other instead...
- "Right. Lord Ike, hero of the Crimean Liberation, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children". Bless Micaiah's snarky lips.