- Steele's remark to Balto in the beginning.
Steele: Hey Balto, I have a message for your mother..." *cue chorus of suggestive howling much to Balto's chagrin*
- Double Entendre, since his mother was a wolf.
- When Nikki, Kaltag, and Star are talking to one another about how they really feel about Steele, Nikki starts to call him a "son of a-" before being cut off by Star. And yes, they are dogs so he'd not be lying.
- In the third movie, Stella generates a lot of this.
Boris: You cannot see I'm taking personal bath here?
Stella: You bet your little patootie, honey! But I figure two in a bath is a whole lot more fun than one.
- This one isn't so much getting crap past the radar as smacking the radar in the face:
Sylvie: " [Jenna] was seen in the boiler room the other night with Balto, and they went in together and they left together. And I heard it from a very reliable source, so don't bother to deny it."Jenna: "Well, then I won't."Sylvie: "I'm speechless!"
- The second film has this near the start:
Boris: Stork? What stork!? I thought we were talking about raven. beat Oh, boy...that stork... I'M COMING BALTO!
- Steele nonchalantly walking over Dixi, with his crotch passing right across her face! She's understandably hot and bothered afterwards.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.