Things Mr. Welch is No Longer Allowed to Wish For in an RPG:
227. My last wish cannot be "I wish we were playing another game."
257. I cannot wish nobody else gets wishes.
568. My first wish cannot be "I wish you grant all my wishes to the spirit and letter of the wish'.
569. All 3 of my wishes cannot involve Alpacas.
653. Cannot wish for the party to have common sense. Even the wish spell has its limits.
744. My second wish can't be for a new, more open minded genie to grant my remaining wishes.
745. Can't wish I was the GM.
981. My last wish cannot be for Ragnarok.
1130. I cannot wish we were playing the previous edition of the game.
1153. I can't wish to change my vote on what module we're playing.
1242. I can't wish that somebody competent wrote this module.
1502. My first wish can't be to invalidate the previous character's last wish.
1516. I will not wish we were still playing Torg.
1553. I can't wish my girlfriend was hot like you.
1658. The words "Rock Opera" will not appear in any of my wishes.
Now you may each receive your wish for real. But be warned: There are no do-overs! Finn:
Okay. So you guys should wish to get your buddies back, right? Hot Dog Knight 1:
I wish for a box! (A box appears.) Hot Dog Knight 1:
Sweet! Hot Dog Knight 2:
I wish to blow up! I mean, like, get big. (Hot Dog Knight 2 explodes.) Finn:
Wow, you guys are really stupid.