- "Hopey is in the mindset of Yui [from K-On!], which means his sanity is even more questionable." Raineh Daze On his somehow managing to adopt the persona of a fictional anime character.
- "Hopey, you have an addition addiction." El Rigo on Hopey's adoption programme.
- "Hopey has more brothers than a monastery." Parable on Hopey's adoption programme.
- "Every encounter with Hopey ends in cannibalism..." Steven The Man (self-explanatory).
- "OH MY GOD IT'S BLINDINGLY FAST... AND IT BREATHES FIRE IN AN ENDEARING WAY!" - On genetically altered foxes. Firefox and real fox.
- "I would kill for chicken.
I did, and I got human flesh. Tasty." - On recreational murder.
- "If I'm rubbish at everything, that means I'm rubbish at being rubbish. Yet if I am rubbish at being rubbish, that means that I am good at something. However, if I am good at something, then I am not rubbish at everything..." - On creating his own Ice-Cream Koan
- "Shi, for some apparent reason, I think of you as a romantic psychopath."
- "I burnt my mouth on a pizza, because I liked it before it became cool." (Added by Noaqiyeum)
- A crack Psychologist. And a crack Forensic Scientist. "Dezzie, it appears... he's bleeding! This may be because of some trauma in his childhood!" "Hopey... he just stabbed himself in the face."
- "Bitch, I'm always endearing."
Lock: Parse error: Syntax error, unexpected., expecting? in Post 318731 on line 1. Parse error: Syntax error, unexpected., expecting? in Post 318734 on line 1.Catfish: Could someone please reboot Lock?Inhopelessguy: I dunno. I like him better this way.
- "Bottled milk is too mainstream. I'm so retro, I'm still on breast milk." - On ten-year-old hipsters
- "DOOD, I'LL PAY YOU IN SEXUALLY-ABUSED HOOKERS IF YOU GET ME OUT OF THIS...DON'T TELL THE COURT I SAID THAT." - On lawyers bailing out senators.
- "HOPEY AND CO ARE HERE. WE WILL FIGHT LONLINESS WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. WE WILL PUNCH IT IN THE TESTICLES AND KICK IT WHILE ITS DOWN."
- "Words are meaningless without meaning."
- "Maccy's you sick fucks, you price regionally?"