"I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad."
— Marv, Sin City
"One of the many advantages of Nazis is that you don't have to justify shit. 'Hey, this guy's a Nazi, want to drown him in his own piss?' the game might ask. 'Sorry, did you say something? I was busy drowning a Nazi in his own piss,' we might reply."
"That’s the great thing about doing this column on the Internet: We can smack-talk the Amish all we want; they’ll never know."
"Why is it always about Congress with Deceased Crab? He won't stop making fun of Congress. It's so easy! And no one is ever gonna take offense. You should try it!"
"Over the past 20 years, there have been five bandsnote totally acceptable to hate reflexively (and by "totally acceptable," I mean that the casual hater wouldn't even have to provide a justification — he or she could just openly hate them and no one would question why)."
— Chuck Klosterman of Grantland, "A Night With the World's Most Hated Bands
1) Chechens - Shoot on sight.
2) Bears - Shoot on sight.
3) Wolves - Shoot on sight.
4) Fascists - Shoot on sight.
5) Zombies - Consult with Dr. Mann first.
6) Rabid dogs - Shoot on sight.
7) Chaos Insurgents - Shoot on sight. Show no mercy. These are less than human.
8) SCP-682 - Most of the time you will not even see SCP-682. But you must prepare for all things, and this is something to prepare for. SCP-682 is a soulless monster and should be shot repeatedly until he is deads.
9) Vegetarians - These people know nothing about f