Punctuated For Emphasis: Web Original
- "Sparta Remix" is a trend on YouTube which are Stupid Statement Dance Mix videos, based on this remix of the 300 quote. Take any example on this page, and it's likely that it's been made into one of these.
- From the Grand Finale of Broken Saints: "SHUT... IT... DOWN!!"
- Survival of the Fittest has two instances of this:
- John Rizzolo:"YOU! MAXIE! EVERYONE!"
- Leo Curtis "I'M NOT LIKE YOU RYAN! I WILL LIVE! I! WILL! LIVE!" Also a Punctuated Pounding.
- And now three as of the start of v4, courtesy of Roland Hayes: "HIGH SCHOOL! KIDNAPPING! TV! FOUR FUCKING TIMES!"
- Our four examples now include Albert Lions: WAKE! THE HELL! UP!
- A fifth now involves Anna Chase in a particularly... frustrated moment: "HE. WAS. MY ONLY. LIVING. FRIEND!"
- Repeatedly! Used! On! This! Very! WIKI!
- On this Nostalgia Critic review... JUST! EX-! PLAIN! *BLAAAAAAM*
- GO! BACK! TO THE LESBIANS!!
- WAAA! WAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!
- In the Alone in the Dark (2005) review:
Nostalgia Critic (through a voicebox): You're. An. Idiot.
- In his review of The Room, in reference to the infamous "navel f*cking" scene:
Nostalgia Critic: Dude, I don't know how many times you've had sex, but it's not! That! TIGHT!
Nostalgia Critic: "THIS! IS AN EX! PERSON!"
- And later in the same review:
- Rifftrax makes fun of this trope, especially while riffing 300.
Bill Corbett: Well, I think he certainly proved that THIS! IS! SPARTA!
Mike Nelson: Yeah, his kids make fun of him cause when he's handing out stuff on the 4th of July he insists on saying, "THIS! IS! A SPARKLER!"
Kevin Murphy: Or, when he's giving his car a tune-up and his kid asks, "Hey Dad, what's that small white thing with the metal at each end?" he always replies "THIS! IS! A SPARKPLUG!"
Bill Corbett: Or, when he sits down to a meal of juice, toast, milk, and Trix cereal...
Mike Nelson: Uh-oh, where's he going with this?
Bill Corbett: And he looks at his bowl of Trix and he says, "THIS! IS! SPART OF A BALANCED BREAKFAST!"
Kevin Murphy: Wow!
Mike Nelson: You pulled it off; nicely done!
Bill Corbett: Thank you very much.
- Later, there's "This! Is! Dinner!"
- And in the Twilight Rifftrax, "THIS! IS! Forks High School: Home of the SPARTANS!"
- Everything mastr_of_deth27 says. I! HATE! READING!
- Redvs Blue: "My name is Michael J. Caboose! And I! Hate! BABIES!"
- The Elevator Show parodies Twilight: "I. DON'T. READ."
- Atop the Fourth Wall:
- "THIS. COMIC. SUUUCKS!!"
- WORD! TO! THE! WISE! WEARING! A! HUGE! FREAKING! ECHO! CHAMBER! ON! YOUR! HEAD! IS! NOT! VERY! SMART!
- JOE QUESADA, YOU! ARE! A! HAAAAACK!
- The Spoony Experiment "THAT! CAN'T! HAPPEN!!!"
- The Classic Doctor Who Twitter Blog: "YOU. FUCKING. LIAR."
- From Adam Schwartze's recent Pokemon Yellow 6 Mon Challenge playthrough type thing, with guest star WatcherCCG a.k.a GM:
GM: (to a wild Geodude that Adam has just encountered) Go. The hell. Away.
GM: Oh by the way, there's a truck over there that DROVE. PEOPLE. NUTS.
- From the same playthrough, except in a much later part:
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged: "You stupid... ugly... son of a bitch. His NAME! Was CHIAOTZU! KIKOHO!!!
- After JonTron witnesses the protagonist of NARC blowing up people for using drugs, he says in horror, "Not...even...once!"
- Best. Meme. Ever.
- Vegan Black Metal Chef loves this trope, using it in nearly episode, as well as the title sequence.
- The Annoying Orange: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!
- CONSEQUENCES! WILL NEVER BE!! THE SAME!!!
- Also notable : "AND AN ARRESTATION FROM ! HER! FATHER!"
- Yugioh The Abridged Series:
Kaiba: "Are you trying to tell me that Yugi and I are destined to play card games with each other for eternity?"
Kaiba: "BEST. DESTINY. EVER."
Crump: "I. F*cking. Love. Penguins."
- Crump gets in on it, too:
- The Nostalgia Chick: The. Spice. Must. Flow.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd: They made.]] A Cheetahmen. Sequel.
- This often happens when people review Troll Fics on Fanfiction.net. Use! A! SPELLCHECKER!
- In "I Wonder What Happens in Tales of Monkey Island Episode 5: Rise of the Pirate God":
Death: Your wits! Are! Not enough!!!
- In RuneScape: ENOUGH! This. Ends. Now.
- Sonic Adventure Abridged: THIS!IS!SEGA!
- this mildly nsfw thread on 34. the comments have absolutely nothing to do with the picture, it's all JUST this. Also a Crowning Moment of Funny due to a perfectly timed snipe halfway through the thread.
Anonymous13: EARTH!hentaiboy2: FIRE!Anonymous14: WIND!Anonymous15: WATER!Anonymous16: HEART!Anonymous18: GO PLANET!
- This entry from passiveaggressivenotes.com seems to have this.
- TV Trash: At the end of a long rant during his review of "Road To The Multiverse" about a swipe at Walt Disney.
"Go to hell, Family Guy! GO! TO! HELL!!"
- The conclusion of the Opening Narration of Doom House:
Reginald P. Linux: ...[B]ut as as a philosopher once said, "Be careful what you dream for because you JUST... MIGHT... GET IT! "
- The Autobiography of Jane Eyre: Grace Poole is angry and takes it on Jane in ep. 14. She also gets pissed by Jane's questions, and she almost yells at her. Nearly her whole speech is chunked into several threatening phrases with raising, questioning intonation.
Grace: Are you suggesting that Mr Rochester, your employer? — makes sport of throwing decorative glassware? — in the middle of the night? — in his OWN HOUSE? — where his DAUGHTER sleeps? — because he needs to let off little steam — every once and a while?
- Go Through The Alphabet Before Somebody Posts A My Little Pony Picture: STOP. RIGHT. THERE.
- During the Honest Game Trailer for Skyrim, while listing the DLC activities that the player can waste time on: "Riding. a Mother. F**king. DRAGON!"
- Extra Credits: "Never. Sell. Power."