Precision F Strike: Professional Wrestling
- "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!"
- "All these people talk about being students of the game. I AM the fucking game!! No one eats, sleeps or breathes this business more than me!!!"
- The Rock was cutting a promo about defending the World Title at WrestleMania. Chris Jericho was the champion at the time, he and Rock were scheduled to fight for it at the Royal Rumble, and Jericho, sick of Rock's repeated refusing to acknowledge him as a threat...
"This is not a joke! I am not a joke! I am serious! And you will not look past me, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"
- While WWE is in the middle of its PG era, hearing Mae Young call the universally loathed Lay Cool "these sluts" cheered up everybody's day.
- CM Punk tells John Laurinaitis that if he screws him out of the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble against Dolph Ziggler, Punk'll have to go to jail for animal cruelty because "I'm gonna beat you like a bitch." The crowd explodes.
"Jericho... YOU'RE BULLSHIT!!! You're bullshit... and that's exactly what I'm going to beat out of you."
- Speaking of CM Punk, he also does this to Chris Jericho when Jericho exposes Punk's sister's history with drug addictions.
- John Cena telling "evil Arabs" Muhammad Hassan and manager Daivari, "These people don't hate you because you're Arab-Americans. They hate you because you're (muted) Asshole Americans!"
- Bret Hart's speech on the March 17, 1997 episode of Raw featured him venting his frustrations to Vince McMahon over getting screwed over by everyone in the company after losing a cage match.
Bret: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GODDAMN WORD FOR IT! THIS IS BULLSHIT! You screwed me, everybody screwed me, and nobody does a Goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares! So much Goddamn injustice around here, I have had it up to here! Everybody knows it, I know it, everybody knows that I should be the World Wrestling Federation champion! Everybody just keeps turning a blind eye! You [Vince] keep turning a blind eye to it! I've got that Gorilla Monsoon, he turns a blind eye to it! Everybody in that dressing room knows that I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best that there ever will be! If you don't like it, tough shit!
- From Black Dynamite's New Japan theme "Double leg takedown, two points, ride you! Nothing you can do because I'm a motherfucking Kaiju."