Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: Web Original
- The art collection website "Hey Oscar Wilde! It's Clobberin' Time!" has a name and banner that's all over this trope. It supplied the page image above (a contribution by one DocShaner).
- From Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series (Actually a 3 liner, but still...): "Time for a trip to the Recycle Bin, Phantom. And then, once you're in the Recycle Bin, I'm to to right-click on it and select "Empty recycle bin", because otherwise you'd just be taking up space. In other words, I'm going to kill you."
- In the "Fight Day" episode of Idiotsitter, Billie has rallied the Russel family (and Joy the housemaid) to take revenge on Gene, and they arrive in her room ready to beat her with therapy bats. However, Billie wastes time with two bad attempts at this trope, and "Fight Day" ends before they can attack Gene.
Billie: Do you have anything to say before your mouth tastes my...metal rod?"Gene: No part of that was scary.Billie: Yeah! Do you have any final words to confess before I...send you to see Jesus?...Too religious.
- From Naruto The Comedy Spoof Series Show: "DATTE-FUCKING-BAYO, BITCH!!"
- Many, many, many lines from Dragon Ball Z Abridged count, but Vegeta's asking if Android 19 can feel fear stands out.
Vegeta: Quite the cutting-edge piece of tech you've got there. But I'm curious—can it feel fear?Android 19: Scanning...processing...(buzzer) Results inconclusive.Vegeta: Let's fix that, shall we?
Android 17: Seriously, what the hell's a Kami?Piccolo: It means "God". Now bow.
- Also this: "BECAUSE THE NAME'S RECOOME, AND IT RHYMES WITH DOOM AND YOUR GONNA BE HURTIN'...ALL...TOO...SOON!"
- The latest one stands out in the Cell Saga.
- In Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Seras gives one just before annihilating Jan's army and putting him in a chokehold.
- "It's curtains for you, Dr. Horrible. Lacy, gently wafting curtains."
- The That Guy with the Glasses Brawl has a few of these.
- The Nostalgia Chick has "Let's kick ass and get cynical."
- Linkara has "I'm not an idiot! I AM A MAN!" (though the ass-kicking is cut short by Benzaie).
- In Suburban Knights, if Malachite asks you, "What do you think of the 21st century?", run. You'll probably still die, but at least you know what's coming.
- And, of course, "My name is Inigo Montoya, motherfucker!"
- And let's not forget, "EXPECTO MY FIST!"
- Demo Reel: When Tom Collins wisely chooses to flee, Carl Copenhagen delivers the most straightforward one ever:
Carl: Where are you going, my friend? The ass-kicking is right here.
- What does Noah Maxwell do when he sees Slendy standing in his house? He delivers one of these, then proceeds to shoot the Humanoid Abomination. Granted, it has no effect and Slendy uses his Super Speed to immediatley jump Noah, but still, points for trying.
Noah: He-hey buddy, how you doin'? Here for my birthday, huh? Well I got a gift for you, right here! *shoots Slenderman 4 times*Noah: *flees*
- "This will be over before you find that flaw"
- Achievement Hunter's Let's Play Minecraft had a subverted moment:
- During his fight with Enya in Vaguely Recalling JoJo, Jotaro says that he'll beat her by the next breath she takes. Enya claims that he's wrong, but Star Platinum sucks up all of the oxygen in the area and causes her to pass out.
- Ross from Hat Films is particularly fond of shouting "EAT SHIT" at the other members of the Yogscast when they play Garry's Mod.
- Critical Role: Happens a lot, as the show is a streamed D&D campaign. Every ass-kicking that Grog delivers, for example, starts with the rather polite request "I would like to rage."
Lillith: You tell my sister I hope her face still festers!
- Guest Star Party Member Lillith gets a great one against The Broker:
Vax: (into a magical communication earring) I'm killing someone, hold please.
- Occasionally, it's Played for Laughs:
- Penny from RWBY says the following line before laying waste to a horde of White Fang members:
Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready.