Gamers, this is the second funniest thing you'll ever hear...Second Funniest Podcast is an ongoing podcast starring comedian Justin Worsham (Showtime, Blue Collar Radio) and voice actor Kevin Miller ( the voice of Sly Cooper). Their catch phrase is "Gamers, this is the second funniest thing you’ll ever hear.” The show started in a very Slice of Life style before becoming video game oriented. They have discussed voice acting, their marriages, childhoods and video games over the course of the years. The series has a number of running gags without suffering from Continuity Lockout and has featured many guests. Currently in season three of their show, the Second Funniest Podcast has two spin offs: The Dad Podcast and Insert Title Here Show.
— Justin Worsham
Tropes used within Second Funniest Podcast
- And Zoidberg: Justin usually gets this treatment during email episodes.
- Lovingly lampshaded when one listener starts her email with 'dear Justin and that other guy'.
- Audience Participation: The email episodes.
- Ascended Meme: JUMP AND PRESS THE CIRCLE BUTTON!
- Ascended Fanboy, Ensemble Dark Horse: Caleb and the rest from the Insert Title Here Show.
- Also, Sweater Vest Sam.
- Big "NO!": Kevin, after Justin says he thinks Popeye's is better from Church's Chicken.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Episodes 007 and 100 are apparently the darkest in the series..
- Crowning Momentof Funny: ...name just one? Uh.....
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Justin can be this at times.
- Deadpan Snarker, Troll: Justin and Kevin both take turns being this.
- Happily Married: Both Kevin and Justin.
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: Justin's, as discussed constantly.
- Ho Yay: Lampshaded when Kevin says the show is about their 'bromance'. Justin refers to himself as loving Kevin more than any man should love another man while gushing about Kevin's wedding.
- Let's not forget Justin's man-crush on Nolan North.
- Hollywood Nerd: Both Kevin and Justin, quite literally.
- Long Runner: Going on for 3 years and over 300 episodes.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Both Kevin and Justin.
- Noodle Incident: ...Kevin and the infamous Tales of Eternia situation.
- Only Sane Man: Kevin
- Running Gag: JUMP AND PRESS THE CIRCLE BUTTON!
- HI KEVIN!
- Shark Jesus: May He Swim Forever In The Ocean Of Life!
- R.I.P. Kevin Blackton...
- Creed. That is all.