[[caption-width-right:300:"We make fun of everybody!"]]
-->''"You're on Red Bar; the show that goes anywhere and does anything."''
The Red Bar Radio show is a long running comedy talk radio show on the internet. It is hosted by everyone's favorite lovable maniac, Mike David. Red Bar airs live from Monday to Friday, although usually it just airs whenever Mike wants to do a show. Red Bar has been around since 2003 and is almost a soap opera in how many twists and turns have taken place around it.
!!This podcast uses the following tropes:
* AllJewsAreCheapskates: Drew Micheal and Mike discuss this a lot.
* AnimatedAdaptation: The popular Ryan TooGood animations!
* BlackComedy: And how!
* BonusMaterial: [[http://www.redbarradio.net/barmy The Barmy, the paid bonus content service.]]
* CatchPhrase: Too many to count
** OH YEAH?!
** HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
** [[Creator/WhoopiGoldberg Micheal... What time is it?]]
** To promote the LA live show, Mike spent eight hours carefully arranging many of Red Bar's catchphrases onto [[WallOfText one poster design,]] which you can read [[http://store.redbarradio.net/collections/posters/products/red-bar-sayings-famous-quotes-poster here.]]
* CloudCuckooLander: Mikes "brain-off" episodes.
* ClusterFBomb: Mike whenever a listener can't get their phone to work.
* CreepyCute: Zak Guthrie, the [[EvilAlbino albino]] listener
* CrossesTheLineTwice: To the point where on the show Mike made fun of the Virginia Tech Massacre... the day after the event.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8iOWZ_4DI8&feature=youtu.be Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird]]
* CutHisHeartOutWithASpoon: Some of the best moments are Mike going off on a listener.
** He can spend up to 5 minutes saying what he's gonna do to someone he's mad at.
* DeadBabyHumor: Sometimes literally in the case of the Wreckless Media crossover episode.
* DudeLooksLikeALady: [[LampshadeHanging Lampshaded]] by everyone in episodes starring, or discussing Kyle Lane.
** Back in 2003, before this podcasting thing, there was this guy named Mike D. and he created this show!
*** Also many of the previous intro-songs describe the show.
** The short lived pilot had one of these too.
* FaceHeelTurn: Dean Carlson, James Fritz,Kyle Lane and Jarret Williams, along with many others, have turned on Mike and the Show.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk0UKSPCHEQ&feature=related One memorable segment had Mike and the gang make fun of someone for half an hour... before finding out that she was murdered (and turned into a skeleton)]]
* HeroWithBadPublicity: Mike in the Chicago Comedy scene ever since [[ThePurge The Takeover]]
* HurricaneOfPuns: David Angelo.
* IllKillYou: See above.
* IncrediblyLamePun: David Angelo was a co-host back in 2007. He was full of these.
* ParentalIncest: Mike is [[ItMakesSenseInContext really into it.]]
* PromotedFanboy: Many of the post-takeover co-hosts, Matt Dudley, Ryan Durdin, Dave "Wickman", etc. were all just regular listeners at one point.
* SurrealHumor: The previously mentioned Brain-Off episodes.
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Mike gives these about once a week, either about Sirius XM, a listener, Politicians or just society in general.
* TooSoon: When it comes to school shootings or the death of beloved comedians.