The hosts, Morten Wichmann and Mikkel Malmberg meet once a week with a well chosen guest to get a laugh on. That's it.A weekly comedy podcast run by two danish comedians, Mikkel Malmberg and Morten Wichmann. The unusual name is Danish and roughly translates to "Humbug In the Waters", which is an Unusual Euphemism for going out and partying with friends.
—Lasse Rimmer, episode 66
The show provides examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Mikkel Malmberg.
- Hurricane of Puns: Sometimes episodes briefly lapse into this, but well, it's three comedians having a good time so what did you expect.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Every title is named after a quote from the episode.
- It Makes Sense in Context: Some of the title quotes seems really out there at first glance, like episode 52 "Pandekagekollektivet: Den pædofile Ghetto" ("The Flapjack collective, the pedophile ghetto").
- Jingles: The series has several amazingly catchy jingles composed by Mikkel.
- Non-Indicative Title: As mentioned in the description, "Fup I Farvandet" is an Unusual Euphemism for partying, which has nothing to do with the podcast.
- Primal Fear: Morten is terrified of crabs. Yes, seriously.
- Renaissance Man: Mikkel is both a stand-up comedian, musician, programmer, tv-host, blogger, designer and all-around cool guy.
- Stock Shticks: Often gets invoked and parodied, mainly because the guys know that as comics they have a tendency to word stories in a certain way.
- Signing-Off Catch Phrase: Most episodes end with Morten saying; "ha' det godt allesammen!" ("take care everybody!")