: A girl wears a miniskirt and long socks and/or boots. This is seen as attractive.
- Straight: Kimiko comes to school dressed in socks and/or boots that are above the knee and a short skirt.
- Exaggerated: Kimiko's skirt barely covers her underwear and her stockings cover her entire thighs.
- Downplayed: Grade C or below, where while the skirt is short, the socks/boots are below the knee.
- Justified: Standard issue school uniform during winter for the girls is a skirt and long socks.
- Kimiko comes to school dressed in a skirt that reaches her ankles and ankle socks.
- Short leggings that visually suggest the reverse - uncovered legs and the gap is covered by leggings.
- Subverted: The stockings go all the way up, but are flesh-colored on top.
- Double Subverted: She gets true Zettai Ryouiki in a later scene.
- Parodied: Kimiko is a male with a Gender-Blender Name and a strange costume.
- Zig Zagged: Kimiko wears her skirt and socks, but isn't seen as attractive by the guys in one of her classes. In the NEXT class, however, nearly everyone's hitting on her.
- Kimiko wears completely different clothing.
- Her skirt goes far past her knees, stockings are short.
- Enforced: The director is a Boot/sock fetishist.
- Lampshaded: "Every time I put on these thigh-high socks and this really short skirt, a lot of guys hit on me. I wonder why?"
- Invoked: "I think I'm gonna wear this miniskirt and these thigh-high socks and see how many guys I attract."
- Exploited: Kimiko wears a short skirt and thigh-high socks specifically for an attempt to attract the attention of one or more classmates.
- The guys all deny or refuse to be attracted by Kimiko.
- Kimiko's mum forbids her to wear a short skirt and knee high socks because she knows her classmates would find that sexually attractive.
- "Wow, that girl is so hot when she puts on that skirt and those socks!"
- "The guys from my class find me attractive only when I put on a miniskirt and thigh-high socks."
- Conversed: "Man, I love these anime and manga with cute girls in super short miniskirts and knee high socks. Their pictures are so racy!"
- Implied: Kimiko was never shown, but her boyfriend comments on her clothing choice in delight.
- Deconstructed: School uniform protest.
- Reconstructed: The school changes its uniform, and this is only used outside of school.
- Played For Laughs: Kimiko won a beauty contest wearing this outfit, even when the theme is completely different and she's flat chested compared to other contestants.
- Played For Drama: Kimiko got her date, but does he love her for who she is, or for what she wore? Kimiko continued to wear this outfit in fear other clothings would lead to a breakup.
Once you're done drooling over Rosie Palms
and her thigh-high socks and miniskirt, head on back to the main article!