Playing With: Your Favorite
: You don't need to order at restaurant—They just give your own favorite.
- Straight: Bob goes to Alice's Restaurant, They just give his favorite, Fish and chips and a coke.
- Exaggerated: When Bob just calls the restaurant for delivery, the answer: "I will get your favorite;Fish and chips and a coke."
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: Bob goes to the same place once a week, and the serving staff are used to him by now.
- Inverted: When Bob orders Fish and chips and a coke, Alice Recognizes him.
- Subverted: Ah, Bob! What is it you always get? I forgot.
- Double Subverted: Oh, right! fish and chips with a coke.
- Parodied: Bob has a three-course meal. Somehow, the waiter knows exactly what he wan't even though the menu changes every two months.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob orders his food normally.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Alice needs to poison Bob, so she puts the poison in the next bottle of coke when he walks in the door.
- Defied: Bob decides to get something new.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Your Favorite