Playing With: You Cloned Hitler!
Basic Trope: Hitler gets cloned.
Back to You Cloned Hitler!
- Straight: Mad Scientist Dr. Evilstein creates a clone of Hitler to aid him in taking over the world.
- Downplayed: Evilstein grooms someone who looks a lot like Hitler and shares certain characteristics, but is not an actual clone.
- Evilstein is a Neo-Nazi trying to recreate the Third Reich.
- Evilstein clones Hitler so he can try to understand the motives and mind of Adolf Hitler
- Evilstein attempts to create a clone of Hitler but due to a lab accident turns out as not being related to Hitler at all.
- Evilstein gloats about being backed up by "one of the most powerful and notorious dictators of all time, one of the major figures in World War II, a man with a snazzy mustache." Turns out it's Stalin.
- Hitler is cloned, but to go back in time to kill and replace the real Hitler to prevent WWII
- The clone of Hitler doesn't turn out anything like the original in terms of personality, and refuses to play along with Evilstein's plot.
- Double Subverted:
- The failed clone does, however, gain Hitler's personality.
- Stalin then gets an idea to clone Hitler for shits and giggles.
- Parodied: Evilstein, a Teen Genius (albiet an evil one) creates a Hitler clone as a Science Fair project. The teacher reprobates him, because he has always been more of a Josef Stalin's fan.
- Zig Zagged:
- Because of a mistake in the cloning, Hitlers clone switches between having Hitlers personality and having a happy, cheery, hippy-like personality.
- Evilstein clones Stalin, but then Stalin clones Hitler, but it turns out Stalin only cloned Hitler for the satisfaction of killing him in person... But the clone Hitler survived the brutal beating.
- Averted: Evilstein creates clones of other major historical figures, but omits Hitler.
- Enforced: "We need Evilstein to do something really evil... hey, how about we let him clone Hitler?"
- Lampshaded: "Why did I think making a clone of Hitler was a good idea in the first place?"
- Invoked: Evilstein is told to create a Hitler clone to prove that he's truely insane.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Evilstein, creating a replica of the Third Reich, refuses to clone Hitler because he wants to be the one in charge.
- Discussed: "How come there's so many Hitler clones around? Is there some company out there that makes 'grow your own Hitler' kits or something?"
- Conversed: "Why do all the bad guys seem so intent on cloning Hitler?"
- The clone Hitler develops his own personality, Wangsts about how he's expected to live up to his "father" and rebels against the same person who created him, sometimes ending up as good.
- The above happens, but the cloning is shown to be causing Hitler to change from the inside out, becoming an altogether different Frankenstein's Monster which Evilstein has to destroy himself.
- Reconstructed: Above Hitler clone is driven to evil by this.
- Played For Laughs: Evilstein's Hitler clone is useless and sits around the lab wasting time all day.
- Played For Drama: Evilstein's Hitler clone betrays him and ends up becoming Big Bad.
Back to You Cloned Hitler!