: A title that consists of words randomly sequenced together.
- Straight: Gearbox Chickpea Seven Shoe
- Downplayed: See 'Averted'
- Justified: The name is designed to be unique enough to stick in people's minds and helps get the word out among consumers.
- Inverted: A title which tells exactly what its audience should expect.
- Subverted: GCSS is about sentient chickpeas that live in a gearbox and need to get seven magical shoes to escape the confines of said gearbox.
- Double Subverted: However, that's what the trailer says.
- Parodied: Super Happy Chocolate Nonsensical Meaningless Title Hour!
- Zig Zagged: In some countries the film is called Gearbox Chickpea Seven Shoe, in others it's called The Adventures of Bob.
- Averted: The title is pretty understandable and logical, yet it's not necessarily mediocre either. (For example: The American Game or Moon Baseball)
- Enforced: The author couldn't think of a good title, so he just put some random words together.
- Lampshaded: See 'Parodied'
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: The author uses a title that looks like Word Salad Title to make you think that that's not what the story is about. And then you find out it really is, to much Fridge Brilliance, and many sales.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "Gearbox Chickpea Seven Shoe"? What the hell is that movie about?
- Conversed: ???
Back to Word Salad Title