: Women do not drive well.
- Straight: Alice is a terrible driver who has no respect for the rules of the road.
- Exaggerated: When Alice is on the road, a state of national emergency is declared.
- Downplayed: Alice isn't a bad driver, but she has trouble with refined techniques such as reverse parking.
- Alice has no experience driving.
- Alice is drunk.
- Alice is a Funny Foreigner who learned to drive in her home country which has different roads and standards.
- Inverted: Men are dangerous, reckless drivers while women actually follow the rules of the road.
- Subverted: Bob is terrified of driving with Alice, but it's just his prejudice showing through; she drives perfectly well,
- Double Subverted: ...and as she's gloating about this fact she stops looking at the road, and promptly crashes.
- Parodied: Alice somehow rammed her car into a satellite thus causing a chain of events that ultimately results in a Zombie Apocalypse.
- Zig Zagged: Male drivers are no better - on average. However, there are a few good male drivers - but the absolute best driver in the world is female.
- Averted: Gender is not a determinant of driving skill.
- Enforced: It's a sitcom playing on gender stereotypes, and this one would be conspicuous by its absence.
- Lampshaded: "How about those wacky woman drivers, eh?"
- Invoked: The People's Republic of Tyranny makes it illegal to teach women to drive, so when in an emergency a woman must drive, she tends to be very bad at it.
- Exploited: Alice takes advantage of her reputation as a poor driver to convince Bob to chauffeur her around.
- Defied: After Alice is old enough to start taking driving lessons, she takes them under a former F1 Racer, over the course of a year or two.
- Discussed: "Alice is driving? Better wear a seatbelt..."
- Conversed: "You can tell this is an old sitcom by all the women drivers jokes."
Be careful on the road and be sure you watch out for those Women Drivers