: A terrorist group with predominately Western members is depicted.
- Straight: The Squad has to stop the Werwolves, a Neo-Nazi terrorist group from detonating a nuclear bomb in Manhattan.
- Exaggerated: In addition to the Werwolves, every terrorist group in the world consists of white people.
- Downplayed: While the Werwolves are a terrorist group with Western members, they do not subscribe to white supremacist ideas, and employ many minorities and foreigners.
- Justified: Due to the Werwolves sympathy for Nazi ideals, advocacy of white supremacy, access to advanced weaponry and complete disregard for the laws of war, the President designates them as a threat to national security.
- Inverted: The Black Lions are a black supremacist group bent on slaughtering white people.
- Subverted: Despite having fearsome rhetoric, the Werwolves are little more then a bunch of stupid bigots with little organizational capabilities…
- Double Subverted:…Until we find out that they're backed by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards
- Parodied: The Werewolves keep a random (thoroughly confused) Muslim man on staff to tell them if they are "doing it right."
- Zig-Zagged: The Werewolves, working on obscure Nazi racial theories, are made up primarily of Sioux Indians.
- Averted: Some of the terrorists are radical Muslims.
- Enforced: "We can't risk pissing of CAIR, so let's make all the bad guys Westerners. "
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: "The Werwolves are a heavily-armed Neo-Nazi terrorist group established by SS officers who fled to South America. Your mission is to take them down".
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: The FBI goes to great lengths to crack down on all kinds of terrorists and monitor white supremacist organizations, so the Werwolves and like-minded groups are never able to organize.
- Discussed: "You know, not all terrorists are from the Middle East. Ever heard of the Oklahoma City Bombings?"
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Without foreign backing, the Werwolves aren't much of a threat...
- Reconstructed: ...Except, the police are normally used to profiling Muslims, so they don't expect this kind of attack.
- Played For Laughs: The cast's resident conspiracy theorist spends all his time looking nervously at his Muslim neighbors while the Werwolves are literally goosestepping down the street with bags of fertilizer.
- Played For Drama: The Werwolves commit hideous atrocities against Jews, African-Americans, Catholics, Muslims and anyone who stands in their way.
Back to Western Terrorists