Playing With: Weakness Turns Her On
: A female liking a weak male.
- Straight: Bob is shown to be stronger than Colin, but Alice chose to date Colin instead.
- Exaggerated: Colin is so weak, he can't squish a fly, yet Alice chose to date him.
- Downplayed: Colin is not in any sports, unlike Bob, yet Alice chose to date him.
- Alice left an abusive relationship and feels safer with a guy she knows is too weak /isn't tough enough to beat her.
- Alice wants someone she can take care of and protect because it makes her feel more confident, she wants people to like & respect her, and/or it gives her a sense of purpose.
- Colin is a very sweet person all around, which is why he's weak.
- Alice is actually evil and takes pleasure in the suffering of others, so she only dates guys she knows can't fight back.
- Gender Inverted: Amazon Chaser
- Bob is stronger than Colin, but Colin is smarter. Since Alice is already clever, she doesn't want to butt heads with Colin, so she chooses Bob.
- Colin, as it turns out, is a master of Waif-Fu and came to Alice's attention after he kicked Bob's ass.
- Double Subverted: Bob turns out to be Dumb Muscle and annoys Alice so much she goes back to Colin.
- Colin was dumped for a weaker man, who was, in turn, dumped for yet another weaker man.
- Alice masturbates to Colin's Wangst.
- Zig Zagged: Bob is stronger than Colin, but Colin is smarter. Since Alice is already clever, she doesn't want to butt heads with Colin, so she chooses Bob. Bob turns out to be Dumb Muscle and annoys Alice so much she goes back to Colin. Colin is an Insufferable Genius, and Alice eventually gives up on both of them and stays single.
- Averted: Alice dates neither of them.
- Enforced: "That whole 'Women Prefer Strong Men' thing is getting a little old, don't you think? Pretty soon, it might develope Unfortunate Implications. Let's stay away from it.
- Lampshaded: "Wow... Alice... wouldn't you prefer that hunk, Bob, over there?"
- Invoked: Colin started to act so weak and pathetic in a competition that Alice feels sorry for him and chose him over Bob.
- Exploited: Knowing Alice's choice of man, he decided not to train up for a competition.
- Defied: Colin decided that being weak in a strength competition just for Alice is not worth it.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Colin is Troubled, but Cute, insecure, and feels like he needs someone to protect him, and looks to Alice, who happily obliges. Colin is harassed by Bob and his friends for it.
- Reconstructed: And the next time Colin found them, they were hospitalized.
Back to Weakness Turns Her On