: A Heaven for warriors where there is eternal fighting.
- Straight: Bob the Viking dies and goes to Heaven where he battles forever. And it is glorious!
- Exaggerated: Bob the Viking happily goes to a Heaven in which he has to fight a million warriors every five minutes.
- Downplayed: Bob goes to Heaven with other vikings. They can generally do whatever they want with their afterlife but, more often than not, it involves friendly fighting.
- Justified: Bob pays tribute to the God of War who rewards his followers in the afterlife with the one thing they enjoy the most: fighting.
- After a lifetime of perpetual war and violence, Bob the Viking is happy to go to Heaven where he lives in eternal peace and quiet.
- Bob the Viking was evil in his lifetime and when he dies, he goes to Warrior Hell... which is identical to Fluffy Cloud Heaven.
- Bob the Pacifist goes to Hell where he is forced to fight for the entertainment of demons.
- Subverted: Bob the Viking goes to Fluffy Cloud Heaven where he sees pearly gates and little cherubs...
- Double Subverted: ...Then the little cherubs pull swords and attack him.
- Parodied: Bob the Viking goes to Heaven and is presented with a brochure of the various monsters he wants to fight for eternity.
- Zig Zagged: Bob the Viking knows Heaven is peaceful and Hell is violent so he actually commits horrible crimes to ensure he goes to Hell when he dies. Once there, he happily starts fighting demons until God realizes what's going on and sends him to Fluffy Cloud Heaven as punishment.
- Averted: Bob the Viking is disappointed when he finds that Heaven is a peaceful place.
- Enforced: The writers decide that a true Bad Ass warrior like Bob would want perpetual fighting in Heaven.
- Lampshaded: "If we're in Heaven why is everyone trying to kill each other? Oh wait, this is Warrior Heaven, isn't it?"
- Invoked: God started off having a peaceful Heaven but realized some of his more "passionate" followers were bored so he created a section of Heaven where they can fight each other forever if they wanted to.
- Exploited: A Eldritch Abomination captures the souls of dead warriors and has them fight for eons. The perpetual violence and conflict will eventually release enough negative energy for the abomination to come into our realm.
- Defied: Bob the Viking is eager to spend eternity in Fluffy Cloud Heaven (with extra kitties and rainbows). He was much more soft hearted than he let on in his lifetime.
- Discussed: "When I die, I hope to go to Warrior Heaven where there shall be bliss, and happiness, and plenty of fighting!"
- Conversed: "If they ever kill that character off, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in some version of Heaven where he would just be fighting people all day."
- Implied: "All I know is, Heaven should be a place where I have something to punch."
- Deconstructed: Bob the Viking goes to Warrior Heaven but quickly grows tired of doing the very thing he did while on Earth. He begins to wonder if he even deserves any sort of Heaven since he's so violent and willing to hurt his fellow human beings.
- Reconstructed: It turns out, this was just a Secret Test of Character by God to see if Bob the Viking would realize how senselessly violent he was in his life. He is rewarded by a "true" Warrior Heaven in which he gets to beat up non-living robots, reliving the thrill of battle without the cost of human life.
- Played For Laughs: Bob the Viking dies, goes to the afterlife, and sees a hulking monster standing above him, ready to fight. A Single Tear runs down his face and he smiles as he says, "I'm in Heaven" and leaps into battle.
- Played For Drama: Bob the Viking dies and goes to the afterlife where he is immediately attacked by unknown warriors. He fights them off and wonders if he is in Hell. As he fights more and more, he soon realizes that he is having fun and that this is a Heaven tailor-made for guys like him.
Go back to Warrior Heaven
and live in eternal happiness... and bloodshed.