: The ability to divine merely by looking at someone that they've recently lost their virginity, despite there being no obvious sign of such.
- Straight: Alice has recently gotten together with Bob for the first time. Upon seeing her the following morning, her friend Cassie immediately realizes what happened.
- Exaggerated: Everyone can judge whether or not someone is still a virgin simply by looking at them.
- Downplayed: "Alice, do you have... I dunno, a new haircut or something? You seem different."
- Justified: As Alice's close friend, Cassie is familiar with her regular behavior, and has been privy to her recent relationship woes. Although Alice doesn't realize it, she is giving off very subtle cues that only somebody extremely familiar with her ways might be able to pick up on.
- Inverted: Cassie, despite the very obvious signs, still thinks that Alice is a virgin. Such as treating her for STDs.
- Subverted: After being with Bob, Alice worries that Cassie will immediately know she's no longer a virgin, despite her attempts to hide any obvious clues... but Cassie greets her normally and shows no sign of even suspecting.
- Double Subverted: ...And then, as they sit down for a leisurely chat, Cassie casually asks what it was like.
- Parodied: Virgin Vision is a literal superpower, and the Amazing Virtecto regularly gets a lot of calls from paranoid parents just wanting to make sure their kids haven't done something stupid...
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Nobody can tell Alice lost her virginity without being told.
- Enforced: Despite being adapted from a work with a sex scene the ratings prevent them from anything more explicit.
- Lampshaded: "How can you just tell, Cassie? That's super creepy!"
- Invoked: Cassie makes an educated guess about Alice's status in hopes of tricking her into accidentally blurting out the truth.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs: Cassie can derive absurdly specific information in how far they've gone. "Alice has never been kissed by anyone romantically but Bob did accidentally grope her left breast in the dark while wearing wool gloves over his prosthetic hand one year, three months, two weeks, five hours, twenty minutes and twelve seconds ago."
- Played For Drama: Alice's mother doesn't approve of her relationship with Bob. When she meets with her daughter afterward, she immediately knows, and fixes her with a Death Glare.
Back to Virgin Vision