: They don't have much skill, but they make up for it with their strength.
- Straight: Bob has Super Strength, but his strategy is pretty much "punch until it stops moving".
- Exaggerated: Bob has a vast array of superpowers, but zero skill.
- Bob is strong. However, whenever he's in a pinch, he'll resort to a battle plan.
- Bob has some skill, but only at a basic level, while his opponents are on a higher level.
- Justified: Since Bob can rely on his superpowers, he doesn't need to fall back on skill.
- Inverted: Weak, but Skilled
- Double Subverted: ...But he's only skilled when depowered.
- Parodied: Bob is a moron who does nothing but punch people; his allies have to make sure they've pointed him in the right direction before they turn him loose.
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes Bob fights with skill, sometimes he fights with strength.
- Averted: Bob is a fair mix of skill and strength.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "You may have an exclusively high amount of strength and power, but your skills are lacking."
- Invoked: Bob's Evil Mentor, who's in cahoots with Emperor Evulz, deliberately doesn't teach him or teaches him the wrong things so that he won't be a threat to Evulz.
- Exploited: See Deconstructed.
- Defied: "Screw this, I need to start training if I wanna keep up."
- Discussed: See Lampshaded
- Conversed: "Who needs all those fancy moves?"
- Deconstructed: Emperor Evulz successfully kills Bob by taking advantage of his lack of skill.
- Reconstructed: On the brink of death, Bob gets a Heroic Second Wind.
Back to Unskilled, but Strong