Playing With: Troubling Unchildlike Behavior
: Young children do disturbing grown-up things.
- Straight: 10-year-old Timmy smokes and drinks.
- Exaggerated: 5-year-old Timmy smokes, drinks, gets high, has had sex more than once, and has killed a man.
- 15-year-old Timmy smokes and drinks.
- Timmy occasionally says bad or dirty words. His parents and other adults feel a little bit uneasy about this.
- Justified: Timmy has little to no parental supervision, and no real authority figures to be accountable to, so he figures "why not?"
- Subverted: A rumor goes around that Timmy smokes and drinks. But it's just that...a rumor.
- Double Subverted: ...He does routinely get high, though.
- Parodied: As soon as Timmy is delivered, he cusses his parents, drinks a bottle of vodka, and shoots up.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Timmy occasionally talks back to his parents, but that's about it.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Timmy, seeing his lack of authority figures, decides to light up because, who would care?
- Exploited: An older man, seeing Timmy's preference for smoking and drinking, offers to set him up in exchange for...certain favors.
- Defied: Timmy is offered a cigarette. He says no.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Young man, you'd better extinguish that cigarette right now. What do you mean "fuck you"? That's it - get back to Troubling Unchildlike Behavior