: A man with a buff upper body but a disproportionately smaller lower body.
- Straight: Big Bill has muscular arms and a broad torso but thin legs.
- Exaggerated: Big Bill's upper body is so muscular, his biceps have biceps; his legs, however, are downright bony.
- Downplayed: Big Bill's legs are small compared to his bulky body but can still realistically support his frame.
- Justified: Big Bill only focuses on his upper body when working out.
- Gender Inverted: Big Roberta has a ridiculously big torso and boobs, yet a really tiny lower body.
- Inverted: Big Bill has a scrawny torso and sticks for arms but has ridiculously muscular legs.
- Subverted: Big Bill was merely wearing a prop to make his upper body look bigger than his lower body...
- Double Subverted: ...but Big Bill was also wearing pants that made his legs look larger than they really were.
- Parodied: Big Bill has the arms and chest of Superman but the legs of a stick figure.
- Zig Zagged: Big Bill's dimensions tend to fluctuate constantly.
- Averted: Big Bill's body is completely proportional.
- Enforced: The producers gave Big Bill a top heavy build to stand out among the other characters.
- Lampshaded: "With arms like these, who needs legs?"
- Invoked: Big Bill prefers sports that rely on the upper body and trained accordingly.
- Exploited: Alice kicks Big Bill in the knee and brings him down.
- The producers wanted to give Big Bill a proportional build and felt that a top heavy build was too cliché.
- Big Bill tries to exercise all his muscles including his leg muscles.
- Discussed: "Bill, you'd make a great boxer with a build like that!"
- Conversed: "How does a man with a body like that walk?"
- Big Bill's legs are too thin to properly support his upper body and suffered from health problems.
- His short legs mean he can't run as fast as a regular human being and he's discriminated against when it comes to jobs that require fast running.
- Big Bill managed to make a miraculous recovery and can function normally.
- He works out his legs as he does with his upper body.
Back to Top-Heavy Guy