: Someone does something stupid, and it leads to his/her death or serious injury.
- Straight: Alice kicked a crocodile. The crocodile ate Alice as a result.
- Exaggerated: Alice kicked a T-rex juvenile while its parents were nearby. The results were messy...
- Downplayed: Alice kicked a large dog. She sustained many serious injuries and ended up in a hospital.
- Too smart to die.
- Alice stayed away from the crocodile. It ran up to Alice and ate her anyway.
- Idiot Houdini
- Subverted: Alice kicked the crocodile while it was still sleeping. It did not move.
- Double Subverted: However, as it slowly wakes up, Alice just stood by, watching it. The crocodile ate Alice.
- Alice is an immortal. She kicks the crocodile everyday and the crocodile always eats her. She is then reincarnated afterwards.
- Alice sees a pit filled with spikes, fire, sawblades, and angry kittens that has a large neon sign reading "INSTANT DEATH" hanging above it. She turns toward the screen, says "What's the worst that could happen?", and jumps in.
- Zig Zagged: Alice kicks a crocodile, and it tries to kill her, but is too slow. Later on, though, she crosses paths with the crocodile again, and it eats her. Another character says that the crocodile must have recognized her from before and was carrying a grudge, though this is clearly untrue.
- Averted: Alice didn't do anything stupid.
- Enforced: Alice needs to be removed from the show very fast, and Put on a Bus is not an option.
- Lampshaded: "Alice, how have you managed to stay alive so far?"
- Invoked: Cassie dared Alice to kick the crocodile. Alice got eaten afterwards.
- Exploited: Cassie does so to have Bob to herself.
- Defied: Cassie stopped Alice from kicking the crocodile and explained to Alice clearly why it is not a good idea.
- Discussed: "The way Alice behaves around dangerous animals, she won't live very long."
- Conversed: "Alice kicked a crocodile in last week's episode. No prizes awarded for guessing what happens next."
- Played For Drama: Alice knows that everyone needs her to stay alive, so she does stupid things so people get hurt or killed bailing her out.
Click on the red 'X' button on the top-right corner of the screen to head back to Too Dumb to Live