: A person who gets angry with little provocation.
- Straight: A person who takes offence to almost anything someone says.
- Exaggerated: The rage a person takes for someone saying something, is enormous.
- "Hullo." "I'LL KILL HIM!"
- Justified: The person has severe anger management issues and is overly sensitive to the things others say.
- Inverted: This person is never angry or upset, calmly accepting things that would upset a normal person. "My friend died and you just killed him in front of me? Oh well, that's life."
- Subverted: Bob blows up at Charlie, even though Alice is the one who slighted him.
- Double Subverted: Bob blows up at Charlie, and it turns out that Charlie really was stabbing him in the back.
- Parodied: ???
- Deconstructed: The Pesci's temper rubs someone the wrong way and the "victim" Kicks The Son Of A Bitch, making him learn a painful lesson about the stupidity of his behaviour.
- Reconstructed: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice slights Bob. Bob calmly shrugs it off.
- Enforced: Bob needs to be humorously over-the-top so that when Dave has road rage later in the series and needs Anger Management classes, people will take it seriously.
- Lampshaded: "Are you seriously trying to stiff me on this (beep) payment? You've known me for ten (beep) years and you think I'm gonna take that (beep) quietly?"
- Invoked: Bob is in a show-within-the-show where he plays The Pesci and does the routine so he can stay in character.
- Defied: Bob takes Anger Management classes and resolutely tries to control his temper.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to The Pesci