: A supremely good person
who loves everyone
- Straight: Alice is sweet, kind and forgiving of everyone.
- Exaggerated: Purity Sue
- Downplayed: Alice is a Nice Girl.
- Justified: Alice is part of an Always Lawful Good race.
- Inverted: Complete Monster
- Double Subverted: That was just a nasty rumour her enemies spread.
- Parodied: Alice has Fertile Feet and flowers spring up wherever she walks. Heavenly harp music plays everywhere she goes. She can make the most vicious person repent and become The Atoner with nothing but a "Now now, behave yourself."
- Zig Zagged: Alice is revealed to act like The Messiah because she's atoning for past wrongdoings, but it turns out to be just a rumour. Then she starts being a Manipulative Bitch towards her friends, so they assume she's not so nice after all, until they find out it's actually one of her enemies impersonating her to ruin her reputation. Her enemies' treatment of her causes her to become cynical, but she remains a kind and caring person deep down.
- Averted: Alice is a decent person, but not to the point of being messianic.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "You can't help but be Alice's friend. She just has that effect on people."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: A Manipulative Bastard uses Alice's good nature against her and turns her into an Unwitting Pawn.
- Defied: Alice thinks Good Is Dumb and refuses to become like this.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Being The Messiah takes its toll on Alice. She beats herself up over minor flaws, finds out No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, and constantly sacrifices her own happiness for the sake of everyone around her. She eventually breaks under the pressure and becomes a Fallen Heroine.
- Alice truly wants to help everyone, but this isn't possible in Alice's Crapsack World. Even though she makes a positive impact, people still end up dying because the job is just too immense to handle on her own. This eventually pushes Alice over the edge, transforming her into a Lawful Stupid Principles Zealot, a Well-Intentioned Knight Templar, a Totalitarian Utilitarian willing to "make sacrifices for the Greater Good", or an ineffectual Love Freak who'd rather pet puppies than save cities.
- Alice eventually breaks under the stress that comes from refusing to accept that she is attempting the impossible, and wobbles over the Despair Event Horizon, ending up in a permanent Heroic BSOD.
- Alice's Incorruptible Pure Pureness inspires the people around her to give her lives for her so she can be safe, therefore Alice is causing the people she cares about to die or suffer in her place. She feels resentful towards herself for this as a result.
Back to The Messiah
, and don't forget that I care about you and everyone else!