: Incompetent minor villains defeat the heroes.
- Straight: Jeffers and the Jeffers squad manage to defeat Power Guy. Everyone (Jeffers included) is surprised.
- Exaggerated: Somehow, through a bizarre interplay of an impossibly complicated plan that should never have worked and a series of inexplicable outside factors, Jeffers beat Power Guy.
- Downplayed: Jeffers was still beaten, but he got a lot closer to winning than usual.
- Justified: Power Guy's gotten cocky, and Jeffers has been training and employed a Mad Scientist to build him weapons.
- Inverted: Power Guy's sidekick, Lord Error-Prone manages to fight Emperor Evulz and defeat him.
- Subverted: Jeffers appears to have won, but the Lord Error Prone walks up and pushes him over a railing into a cage...
- Double Subverted: ...And then the Jeffers squad gets the drop on Lord Error Prone, dropping him into another cage nearby.
- Parodied: The Tickler manages to curbstomp Doctor Awesome. Fear the feather!
- Zig Zagged: Well, after Power Guy is knocked out and imprisoned with his sidekick, they sneak out and find it was actuall Emperor Evulz in disguise, using Jeffers as a patsy. After beating Evulz, Jeffers appears in Mecha-Jeffers. "Well done, I was getting bored of Evulz. He made such a dull servant."
- Averted: Jeffers is crushed quickly.
- Enforced: "Come on, guys. Jeffers is becoming an Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain. We need to give him a victory so people stop calling him Adorkable."
- Lampshaded: "Weren't you an idiot before!?" "Ya know, I'm even more surprised than you. I had no idea what I was gonna do with all that chili."
- Invoked: Evulz is secretly supplying Jeffers with weapons and training...
- Exploited: ...To soften Power Guy up for when he attacks and kills them both.
- Defied: Lord Error Prone undergoes Training from Hell so he can prevent anybody from catching Power Guy unawares.
- Discussed: "You've gotta be kidding me. I got beat by Jeffers and the Jeffers squad?" "Hey, this is as embarrassing for me as it is for you. I had a real rep built up as a moron. It helped keep the heat off me." "It's not a reputation if it's true."
- Conversed: "Huh. Jeffers won. Maybe this will mean some real character dev- Nope, Jeffers just fell down a manhole."
- Deconstructed: Jeffers has defeated Power Guy, and in doing so, convinced the people of the city that their protector was utterly incompetent. They were so terrified of Emperor Evulz that they simply surrendered, rather than risk his wrath. Power Guy killed himself out of shame.
- Reconstructed: Jeffers won, but it only drove Power Guy to train harder for the day Evulz decides to attack. The confidence boost Jeffers and his squad received from winning against the world's greatest hero caused them to decide they deserved better than a life of crime and decided to help Power Guy against Evulz, soundly defeating his robot army.
Oh my God!
They managed to go back the MAIN PAGE!