: Telling characters to kill themselves.
- Straight: Harry tells a depressed Danny to commit suicide.
- Exaggerated: Harry forces Danny to commit suicide or he will inflict a Fate Worse than Death on him.
- Downplayed: ???
- Harry just want to show how much of a heartless Jerkass he is.
- Harry is a Straw Nihilist who believes that life for Danny isn't Worth Living For, and he wants him to commit suicide to escape this "prison".
- Danny happens to be a very horrible person. This is a Kick the Son of a Bitch moment for Harry.
- Inverted: Talking Down the Suicidal
- Subverted: A group of Fratbros start daring each other to commit suicide in increasingly outlandish and over-the-tops ways, Wacky Fratboy Hijinx style. By the end of the session, everyone is dead, but their ghosts believe their heinous stunts were totally awesome! And then they keep on partying.
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Harry doesn't tell Danny to kill himself.
- Enforced: "Let's take Harry's jerkassery to the next level by having him tell Danny to kill himself!"
- Lampshaded: "Well, that proves that you're an asshole who deserves to die!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Harry chooses not to coerce Danny to kill himself since that's something he won't cross.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Harry's right! Danny should just kill himself just so I won't have to see his face on my screen!"
Back to Suicide Dare