Playing With: Stuffed into a Locker
Basic Trope: School bullies shove their victims into spacious lockers.
Back to Stuffed into a Locker
- Straight: Bob the bully shoves Tim into his locker and shuts it.
- Exaggerated: Bob the bully shoves Tim and several other kids into one locker, even though it's a small gym locker.
- Downplayed: Bob the bully shoves Tim into a closet.
- There is an in-universe reason that a human body could fit into the school's lockers.
- The story is set in a time period when large lockers were more common.
- The school has few enough students that there is enough room for large lockers.
- The victim is abnormally small.
- "I was the smallest, so the other kids would stuff me in small spaces to make fun of me."
- Tim shoves Bob the bully into a locker.
- Bob pulls Tim out of a small space he was hiding in, in order to bully him.
- Subverted: Bob tries to stick Tim in a locker, then realizes that the victim won't fit.
- Double Subverted: He takes the victim to his gym locker, which is larger, and shoves him in there.
- Parodied: Bob shoves Tim into a locker that, by some bizarre coincidence, is Tim-shaped.
- Zig Zagged: Bob tries to stuff Tim into a locker, but it is too small. He finds a larger gym locker, but that one won't open. Bob then finds a locker that will fit Tim... but then Tim shoves Bob into the locker while he's distracted.
- Averted: Bullies shove their victims into dumpsters, or closets with the door barricaded shut, but lockers are too small.
- Enforced: Bully Bob has just been introduced, and needs to be shown doing something people in the audience associate with school bullies.
- After dealing with Tim, Bob remarks, "Heh, stuffin' kids in a locker- can't beat the classics!"
- "Muahaha! You can fit in a locker, whereas I cannot!"
- Tim tempts fate by pleading "please don't shove me in my locker!"
- Tim needs to spy on someone. He provokes Bob, hoping that he will shove him into a nearby locker as a result.
- Exploited: Charlie creates a business in which he helps students who have been shoved into lockers... for a price. Bob may or may not be in on it too.
- Bob tries to shove Tim into his locker, but his locker is either too small, too stuffed with books and junk, jammed shut, or there simply aren't any lockers around.
- Tim knocks out Bob before he gets stuffed.
- Discussed: "Wow, these lockers are surprisingly spacious."
- Conversed: "Did you see what Bob did to poor Tim? My Willing Suspension of Disbelief is completely gone now!"
- Bob later gets suspended for his actions, and the school replaces the lockers with smaller models.
- Tim is just small enough to fit in the locker. He gets stuck in there and needs help to get out.
- But as soon as Bob returns to school, he then puts his focus on even smaller kids who can fit inside the new lockers, thus making him more of a bully than ever before.
- Bob couldn't care less.
Back to Stuffed into a Locker