: School bullies shove their victims into spacious lockers.
- Straight: Bob the bully shoves Tim into his locker and shuts it.
- Exaggerated: Bob the bully shoves Tim and several other kids into one locker, even though it's a small gym locker.
- Downplayed: Bob the bully shoves Tim into a closet.
- Inverted: Tim shoves Bob the bully into a locker.
- Subverted: Bob tries to stick Tim in a locker, then realizes that the victim won't fit.
- Double Subverted: He takes the victim to his gym locker, which is larger, and shoves him in there.
- Parodied: Bob shoves Tim into a locker that, by some bizarre coincidence, is Tim-shaped.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bullies shove their victims into dumpsters, or closets with the door barricaded shut, but lockers are too small.
- Enforced: ???
- After dealing with Tim, Bob remarks, "Heh, stuffin' kids in a locker- can't beat the classics!"
- "Muahaha! You can fit in a locker, whereas I cannot!"
- Invoked: Tim tempts fate by pleading "please don't shove me in my locker!"
- Exploited: ???
- Bob tries to shove Tim into his locker, but his locker is either too small, too stuffed with books and junk, jammed shut, or there simply aren't any lockers around.
- Tim knocks out Bob before he gets stuffed.
- Discussed: "Wow, these lockers are surprisingly spacious."
- Conversed: "Did you see what Bob did to poor Tim? My Willing Suspension of Disbelief is completely gone now!"
- Bob later gets suspended for his actions, and the school replaces the lockers with smaller models.
- Tim is just small enough to fit in the locker. He gets stuck in there and needs help to get out.
- But as soon as Bob returns to school, he then puts his focus on even smaller kids who can fit inside the new lockers, thus making him more of a bully than ever before.
- Bob couldn't care less.
Back to Stuffed into a Locker