Playing With: Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl
: A frightening apparition of a female
ghost who looks rather bedraggled.
- Straight: Alice appears to Bob wearing a white gown, with stringy hair over her face.
- Exaggerated: Her face is horribly disfigured, and she has some Yandere-ish Ghostly Goals.
- Downplayed: ???
- Alice was raped and murdered (or died some other such horrible death) while wearing a white nightgown, and has not been able to move onto the afterlife.
- Gravedirt and rot-juice are murder on your hair.
- Alice is wearing white and looks a little bedraggled, but she's a benevolent spirit.
- She's alive.
- Double Subverted: But she frightens Bob (and anyone else who sees her).
- Parodied: Alice is Bob's Yandere ex-girlfriend (or current one)
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Alice looks pretty and does not scare people.
- Alice is not a ghost.
- Lampshaded: "And she was a frightening sight! She was dressed in a white gown, and her hair covered her disfigured face..."
- Invoked: Alice finds she is unable to move on due to the circumstances surrounding her death.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice decides that she's safe now that she's dead and allows herself to go to Heaven
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: This ghost is usually that of someone who died a horrible death and/or was wronged or rejected by a Love Interest. Not surprisingly, their Ghostly Goals can be troublesome.
- Reconstructed: Alice comes to terms with her death and moves onto the afterlife.
Back to Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl