: An arrogant, selfish
and disrespectful Mouthy Kid
who demands to be given everything
- Straight: Franck is an unpleasant 7 years old kid who has no respect for his elders and yells in absolute rage whenever people refuse to give him something he wants.
- Exaggerated: Franck struts around, talks down to anyone he meets, never asks permission for anything, looks contemptuously at people who call him out for his behavior and his parents never discipline him.
- Downplayed: Franck would be Spoiled Sweet, except he's a bit self-centered and insistent on getting his way. He tends more towards Puppy-Dog Eyes rather than tantrum-throwing to negotiate and would give to someone less fortunate than him...if not for being ignorant of others' situations.
- Franck was never taught how to behave and is only showing what he knows.
- Franck was brought up by Pushover Parents who couldn't care less about him, or if they did, were so inept at parenting they compensated for it by giving in to his whims.
- Subverted: Franck only acts this way to piss people off but is actually a Jerk with a Heart of Gold who only lets very few people on his true self and is totally devoted to said people.
- Double Subverted: But he only does so to ensure himself a court of loyal followers for him to use in his plans later on.
- Parodied: Franck is a grown man who still acts like this, complete with public temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way.
- Zig Zagged: Franck seems unpleasant and selfish, except that he's a nice guy underneath it all, except the niceness was just an act to get someone on his good side, except that he really can be nice when he wants to be, except...
- Averted: Franck is polite and well-mannered.
- Enforced: Children Are a Waste
- Lampshaded: "Franck, you're just asking for a slap across the face now..."
- Invoked: A Child Hater takes Frank as an example as for why they can't stand kids.
- Exploited: The Big Bad bribes Franck with food and toys to win him over, while using him to get useful information. It helps that Franck is naive enough to not understand the seriousness of the situation and selfish enough to not care anyway.
- Defied: Franck knows his parents won't discipline him for anything, but refuses to be a rotten brat.
- Discussed: "You know, it's baffling how parents won't discipline their kids these days..."
- Conversed: ???
- Reconstructed: Franck eventually learns that his behavior is unacceptable and starts being more polite and apologizes to everyone he's been nasty too. Of course, he only does this for the sake of getting what he wants.
The main article
wants a pony and "no" is not an answer.