: A work that is horrible, but it is loved anyway because of its hilariousness.
- Straight: Bob and Alice is a horrible cartoon liked due to being unintentionally hilarious.
- Downplayed: Bob and Alice is well made, but the humor and gags tend to be stale and based on overdone jokes, but it attracts views because of it.
- Bile Fascination doesn't really set in, but it's still drawing.
- Sometimes, a mistake that doesn't invoke Bile Fascination is still entertaining because of how different it is form the normal and good route.
- Inverted: Bob and Alice is a very good cartoon hated by everyone.
- Subverted: Bob and Alice seems to be So Bad, It's Good, but then it turns out to actually be horrible.
- Double Subverted: But then it turns out to be So Bad, It's Good, and liked by everyone.
- Parodied: In an episode of John the Strong, John watches the world's worst cartoon ever, and literally bursts from laughter from watching it.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob and Alice is not horrible, nor is it hated by everyone.
- Enforced: "We should make a series so horrible that it's awesome as hell!"
- Lampshaded: "You know, Bob, I get the strong feeling people only hang out with us because we're entertaining in a horrible sort of way."
- Invoked: Bob and Alice was made with Stylistic Suck in an attempt to draw in that crowd.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: The creator of Bob and Alice makes it actually horrible.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to So Bad, It's Good