: Death things or characters dying in the snow.
- Straight: One or more characters die in the snow.
- Exaggerated: Characters die as soon as they come in contact with the snow.
- Downplayed: ???
- The cause of death is hypothermia.
- The snow is poisoned with a substance which works only when the snow has not melted.
- The work takes place in a pacifist Slippy-Slidey Ice World, where the only real danger anyone suffers from is coldness and snow.
- Subverted: A character suffers a Disney Death in the snow.
- Double Subverted: ...however he later dies for real in the snow.
- It is the hottest day of the year, yet it starts to snow before the battle in which someone dies.
- A snowflake falls and someone dies.
- Zig Zagged: People are dying in a war before it starts snowing, then they stop dying when the snow starts falling, but that's only because both sides are morning those who have already died, then people start dying from the cold, only some of them aren't dead, but when the snow melts they do die. Meanwhile one side has broken the winter peace with a sneak attack, but the attack failed because they where buried in an avalanche, only to be rescued by the people they were trying to sneak attack.
- Averted: No one dies in the snow despite suffering severe injuries.
- Enforced: The crew is on location, shooting the dramatic death scene, and it starts snowing.
- Lampshaded: "You're such measly mortals! Dying by merely seeing a snowfall!"
- Invoked: An evil sorceress puts a curse on a village so that one of the villagers dies every time there is snowfall in the village.
- Exploited: A villain abandons the heroes to their fate in a frozen tundra.
- Defied: "You want me to go outside with this weather?! Are you nuts?! You want me to die?!"
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: One character shields up his home and has an irrational fear of snow because of how it took the life of another character
Back to Snow Means Death