Playing With: Snow Means Cold
: When the weather gets cold, snow and ice immediately appear.
- Straight: After the Evil Overlord hits the Earth with his global Freeze Ray, fierce snowstorms appear all over the planet.
- Exaggerated: After the Evil Overlord hits the Earth with his global Freeze Ray, the planet is covered with six feet of ice.
- Downplayed: After the Evil Overlord hits Earth with his global Freeze Ray, the area where the focus is was raining, then it turns to snow. It shows another shot of people on the snowless beach shivering up.
- Justified: Before attacking the Earth with his Freeze Ray, the Evil Overlord vaporized the planet's ice caps to increase the atmospheric humidity.
- Inverted: The global Freeze Ray blasts away moisture, so it gets drier as it gets colder.
- Subverted: The Evil Overlord hits the Earth with his global Freeze Ray, but snow doesn't fall in arid locations.
- Double Subverted: ...For about thirty seconds. Then the winter weather kicks in.
- Parodied: The Evil Overlord turns down the thermostat at his Super Villain Lair, then a snowstorm appears in his Grand Chamber.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: After the earth is hit by the Freeze Ray, only moist places snow.
- Enforced: The main sponsor sells designer parkas, which are prominently featured on the show.
- Lampshaded: "Oh, no! That snow must mean the Evil Overlord has activated his Freeze Ray!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "The Big Bad has a global Freeze Ray? Here comes the snow-covered deserts."
- Conversed: "I love how screenwriters have no knowledge of basic meteorology."
Back to Snow Means Cold