'''Basic Trope''': Two characters bicker vehemently, to point a where it maybe even comes to physical blows, before affection.
* '''Straight''': Alice and Bob has a long heated argument, at the end of which they suddenly starts kissing and making out with each other passionately.
* '''Exaggerated''': DestructoNookie.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob and Alice get involved in a polite debate before sharing a hug and a peck on the cheek.
** Bob and Alice argue, deescalate the conflict, and then share a kiss afterwards.
** Alice and Bob's frustration and attraction towards each other has reached a boiling point.
** When neither Alice and Bob back down from their fight, they come to realize that they are equally stubborn and ill-tempered, and so BirdsOfAFeather ensues.
* '''Inverted''': KissKissSlap
* '''Subverted''': Alice tries to kiss Bob after hitting him but Bob wants none of it.
* '''Double Subverted''': They continue to fight and then kiss.
* '''Parodied''': Alice and Bob get into a ridiculous Kung Fu Fight before going at it.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Alice and Bob constantly switch between affection and violence each other.
** Alice and Bob are never violent to each other.
** Alice and Bob do not love each other and simply want to hurt each other.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Invoked''': ???
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': After being slapped, Bob pushes Alice away before she can kiss him.
* '''Discussed''': "Weird, they were fighting just a second ago and now they are kissing.
* '''Conversed''': "It's one of those weird violent love scenes."
* '''Deconstructed''': Alice and Bob get married; the relationship is abusive, and one or both of them are miserable.
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice and Bob have mutually consensual, literal hatesex and enjoy it.
* '''Implied''': Bob has both a bruise and [[CoveredInKisses lipstick mark]].
Back to SlapSlapKiss
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???