Playing With: Six Student Clique
: A clique of six students who all have different personality types.
- Straight: Alice, Bob, Carol, Donnie, Eva, and Fred all hang out together even though they have different personalities.
- Exaggerated: Alice is the pretty, dumb one that Bob and Donnie fight over, Bob is the scheming, street smart guy who usually takes the role as leader, Carol is a smart, calm young lady who freaks out about her grades, Donnie is the muscle bound jock who thinks he can get all the girls, Eva is the wild child of the group, and Fred is the socially inept, weird nerd.
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: They have all been friends since when they were little, and despite having different personalities, they are all friends.
- Inverted: They are all too different to be friends.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: All of the groups personality traits are grown to the point were you wonder how people so unlike each other can be friends, yet they still are.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The six students don't even know each other.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: After an argument involving different philosophies, someone says, "Why are we friends?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Because the group is so different, they have slowly started to fight amongst themselves and end up breaking up their friendship.
- Reconstructed: The group finds that each of their differences are beneficial for each other's lives. They learn to accept each other and stay friends.
Back to Six Student Clique