Playing With: Shrug of God
: The author provides no clear answer to a fan's question.
- Straight: A fan asks if Alice and Bob will ever become an Official Couple. The author replies that he doesn't know.
- Exaggerated: The author doesn't seem to have any answers, or even know where his own storyline is going.
- Downplayed: The author gives vague answers, but tells his fans that once the series is over then he will answer questions honestly.
- Justified: Many reasons; see main page for comprehensive list.
- Inverted: Word of God.
- Subverted: The author hints at a possible answer, or even gives it outright.
- Double Subverted: Only to change his mind later.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Flip Flop of God.
- Averted: Word of God
- Enforced: Not wanting to give away spoilers, incense the Fan Dumb, etc.
- Lampshaded: "Anything is possible..."
- Invoked: A fan asks about something rather controversial in the Fandom, such as pairings.
- Exploited: The Trolling Creator uses his evasiveness to get away with writing something he never could have done if he was straightforward.
- Defied: The author believes in being open with his fans, and so answers truthfully.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Drama: The evasiveness causes a huge Internet Backdraft.
Back to Shrug of God