: A character find out another character's secret, but doesn't tell that character about it.
- Straight: Bob finds out Amazing Grace is Alice Ashley, but doesn't tell her.
- Exaggerated: Everyone knows that Amazing Grace is Alice Ashley, but don't even hint that they know.
- Downplayed: Bob suspects Alice is Amazing Grace, but doesn't know it for sure (and therefore doesn't ask her about it either)
- Justified: Bob thinks if he tells Alice, she'll get worried and their personal lives will have more difficulties.
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: "I know what you don't know."
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Implied: Bob has a conversation with Alice, where, after quite a while, it seems more like he knows more than he lets on, particularly due to how convenient those circumstances are to Amazing Grace.
Back to Secret Secret Keeper