: A character invents a pseudonym for itself by spelling its own name backwards.
- Straight: Alice pretends to be a stranger named Ecila. This disguise would stop working as soon as any Captain Obvious remarks, "Ecila spelled backwards is Alice!"
- Exaggerated: Bob disguises himself as boB! This works so well, no one ever notices that Bob and boB are really the same person!
- Alice adopts the nickname "Ecila". She is not hiding her identity. Everyone knows that Alice and Ecila are the same person.
- Alice just uses "Ecila" as her internet username.
- Justified: Alice is in disguise. When someone asks her name, Alice says "Ecila" because she has no time to think of a better name.
- Inverted: Ecila is her real name, and "Alice" is her pseudonym.
- Ecila's real name is Jane, not Alice.
- Everyone thinks that Ecila is really Alice. Now we see Alice and Ecila in the same room. It turns out that Ecila is the Evil Twin, or an Identical Stranger.
- Double Subverted: ...but "Alice" is a fake, and "Ecila" is the real Alice.
- Parodied: The city of Baltimore changes its name to Eromitlab. It now contains landmarks like Yrnehcm Trof and the Robrah Renni.
- Zig Zagged: The show averts One Steve Limit and has two characters named Alice. When Ecila appears, fans make Epileptic Trees by guessing that Ecila is one Alice, or the other Alice, or not any Alice.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Saila Backwards